Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MykonosFan
Sep 9, 2012

Hows my homies training
going? Whaa? Hey! What
are you doing Ronald?

You're the bravest man I never knew KFJ

I 100%'d the first FF XIII over a boring summer break. Picked up XIII-2, enjoyed the game play more and never finished it and instead just opted to watch your LP. So I'll probably watch this LP and then buy the game and play it because I'm an idiot. Should be fun in some capacity!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MykonosFan
Sep 9, 2012

Hows my homies training
going? Whaa? Hey! What
are you doing Ronald?

pokecapn posted:

But you might have missed some random item drop that would probably never drop anyway!

Let me consult my charts that show the probability of this item drop with your rare drop rate + item's equipped, then let me calculate the estimated time it will take you guys to achieve the drop. I like to call this, the Dream Drop Difference

MykonosFan
Sep 9, 2012

Hows my homies training
going? Whaa? Hey! What
are you doing Ronald?

There was talk of souls and time limits and Eradia but all I've really gotten out of this story so far is: In this world, no one can change clothes. Hope has been sporting the same outfit for centuries. Snow, the rebel, has changed his outfit. Lightning, head of the Fashion Police, and gifted the power of changing clothes by the Overwatch, must bring him to justice.

Sold.
EDIT: \/ No Tonberries? eBayed off.

MykonosFan fucked around with this message at 17:21 on May 16, 2014

MykonosFan
Sep 9, 2012

Hows my homies training
going? Whaa? Hey! What
are you doing Ronald?

I think BioMe is referring to Kingdom Hearts 3DS Dream Drop Distance DDD XL Edition, where you would play as Sora or Guy In Yellow, had a time limit, and when the limit was up you would be abruptly lifted from wherever you were and forced to change to the other character until his time limit hit. Wash, rinse, repeat.

MykonosFan fucked around with this message at 17:30 on May 21, 2014

• Locked thread