Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Yeah, sorry, that was my bad re: the Axe.

Kane moves to Arkham, still riding the campaign funding. (Influence: 1 2 2 2 5 5)
Chen uses her train ticket to head to Tunguska, and has the worst on-board meal ever. (Will: 1 5 6) She loses 1 Sanity, improves Strength twice and I'll resolve the combat when I have the monster bag with me.
Scarborough grabs a train ticket and heads to the Pyramids.
Culver hops over to space 5 and picks over Charlie's remnants. (Influence: 2 3 6)

Action Queue
- Kane: Spend 2 money.
- Culver: Spend 1 money.
- GM: Run Chen's ambush.
- Stanley/Withers: 2 actions.

Stelas fucked around with this message at 17:18 on May 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Debts don't seem that bad.

I'll take a bank loan, the arcane scholar, and a fresh fruit.

Arrion
Aug 2, 2010
Debts can occasionally be bad, but they are generally worth it.

I can easily keep the expedition spot clear of monsters with my special action, but I'm about as far from Tugunska as it is possible to get. I think my best bet for now is to keep farming spells. Although with the blessing I can potentially take on the Children.

Buy ship ticket
Acquire Assets

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
I'm still kinda just futzing around. If there's anything anyone thinks I should be doing feel free to let me know.

Grab a Ship Ticket
Move to 8
Research Encounter

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!
Purchase Cross, give it to Trish

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Culver grabs a Debt, the Arcane Scholar, and the Fresh Fruit.
Reserve reveals:
  • Carbine Rifle (Item/Weapon, 3): Once per round, gain +5 Strength during a Combat test.
  • Spirit Dagger (Item/Weapon, 2): Gain +1 Will and +2 Strength during Combat and Horror tests.
(I'll allow Charlie to switch his purchase if desired.)
Stanley picks up a ship ticket and wires in to the Silver Twilight Lodge. (Influence: 2 4)
Withers grabs a ship ticket and moves to 8.

Chen is ambushed by a Riot! (Influence: 1 4) Sadly, she cannot talk them all down. That milk's just too popular. (Effective stats: Strength 6, Will 4.)

quote:

No horror check.
Combat - Strength-3 vs 3: 2 5 6 - 1 Health loss.
The Riot runs off.

Action Queue
- Kane: Confirm money spend.
- Stanley: Spend 0 money, or choose a reserve card to discard if you wish.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Indigo Cephalopods posted:

I'm still kinda just futzing around. If there's anything anyone thinks I should be doing feel free to let me know.

Picking up clues is always useful somewhere along the way - they're rerolls, but they're also spent to resolve major effects on the board. As a general gameplan, Withers wants to load himself up with spells, Feed His Mind a ton, and leap into gates, which are usually Lore/Will.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Get ready!
Nah, I'll keep as is thanks.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Now am I able to use Feed the Mind again or do I need to do something to unflip it? and am I able to use it on myself?

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Now am I able to use Feed the Mind again or do I need to do something to unflip it? and am I able to use it on myself?

Spells are always unflipped after you read the back, so yes, you always have it available. And yep, you can use it on yourself. I can take back your actions if you want to edit.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Sure. My turn is now as follows

Use Feed the Mind on self, upgrade Strength
Go to 8
Clue Encounter

E: actually I don't think I should fight just yet

Indigo Cephalopods fucked around with this message at 23:04 on May 16, 2014

Arrion
Aug 2, 2010
Shouldn't I have one money to spend due to the blessing? If so, I'll take a Debt and the Carbine Rifle.

EDIT: Just so its clear, I think I have one money due to the 4 on the influence roll counting as a success.

Arrion fucked around with this message at 23:15 on May 16, 2014

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Sure. My turn is now as follows

Use Feed the Mind on self, upgrade Strength
Go to 8
Clue Encounter

E: actually I don't think I should fight just yet

I think it was better getting the ticket instead, gives you more options for movement next turn

And yeah try and focus on lore and gate skills, we have plenty of guys to kill stuff

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Arrion posted:

Shouldn't I have one money to spend due to the blessing?

Excellent point. Sorry, always takes me a bit to get back into the swing of it.

Stanley grabs a Debt and a Carbine Rifle.
Kane grabs the Cross and hands it off to Scarborough.
Reserve reveals:
  • Bandages (Item, 1): You may discard this card to prevent an investigator on your space from losing up to 2 Health.
  • Private Investigator (Ally, 2): Gain +1 Observation. You may reroll 1 die during an Observation test.
Withers moves to 8 and Feeds His Mind. (Lore-1: 1 5 6 6) Withers improves Strength.

Feed The Mind, 3 successes posted:

Your previous training suddenly becomes clear to you. No Sanity cost.

Action Queue
- Chen: Choose possible encounter.

Encounter Queue
- Kane: Arkham
- Culver: Generic City
- Stanley: Buenos Aires
- Chen: Fight -> Expedition/Research/Generic Wilderness
- Scarborough: Fight -> Generic Wilderness
- Withers: Sea Research

Stelas fucked around with this message at 23:28 on May 16, 2014

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Get ready!
For Indigo Cephalopods

Spells can be confusing if you haven't seen a full card. Here's an example I scanned:

When you have a spell or condition, this is all you're meant to see, the backside is hidden. It's fairly straightforward though, you roll dice equal to your lore rating. If Norman cast it now he'd roll 5 dice, so there's a good chance at least a few of those would come up 5 or 6. On the other hand if someone like Trish tried to use it they'd be rolling 1 die, and things might get ugly.

Whether you are successful or not, you flip the card and read the back. If Norman tries to cast this and two or more of his five rolls are successful, the spell goes nuclear and blows up everything on the space (good). On the other hand, Trish might have screwed up a few words here and there, and rolled a one. In that case her hands catch on fire and she suffers the consequences.

Note: There are multiple copies of most spells in the spell pile, I think there's something ridiculous like four copies of Shriveling, and each and every one of them have unique backsides. Just because you've seen the back of someone else's spell card doesn't mean the others are at all similar, even though the front sides are identical.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

omg

spoilers

Aleator
Jun 27, 2011

I am nothing but a blade, waiting for the perfect time to end an ancient warrior's pride.

Stelas posted:

omg

spoilers

The mystique is gone!

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Get ready!

Stelas posted:

omg

spoilers

If he's going to be spellcasting all game he needs to know how they work :colbert:.

(If you want me to edit it out I will.)

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Nah, I don't mind. Yeah, the expansion included enough cards to give every spell 4 unique cards.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
I'm at 5 Health and Sanity, I can take a hit. Expedition.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

TURN 2 - ENCOUNTER PHASE

Status - Turn 2 posted:

Monsters:
  • Istanbul - Maniac - 1/1 HP. Horror: Will+1 vs 1. Combat: Strength-1 vs 2. If you fail the Combat test, you may discard an Ally rather than lose Health. If you defeat this Monster in combat, gain the Axe.
  • San Francisco - Hound of Tindalos - 3/3 HP. Horror: Will vs 2. Combat: Strength-1 vs 3. On a Reckoning, move this Monster to the nearest space containing an investigator, and they immediately encounter it.
  • Tunguska: Cultist - 1/1 HP. Horror: Will vs 1. Combat: Strength-1 vs 2. If you are damaged by the Combat check, gain a Poisoned condition.
  • Pyramids: Children of Yig - 8/8 HP. No Horror roll. Combat: Strength-2 vs 2. Before combat, test Observation-1. If you fail, this Epic Monster moves immediately to a random space without a Combat test.
Investigators:
  • Charlie Kane (Alris) - Health 4/4, Sanity 8/8. Lore 2, Influence 4, Observation 3, Strength 2, Will 2.
    Action: Another investigator of your choice may immediately perform 1 additional action.
    When you acquire assets, you may allow other investigators to gain any cards you purchase.
    Personal Assistant: Gain +1 Influence. You may reroll 1 die in Influence tests.
    Cultes des Goules: Action: Test Lore. If you pass, you may spend 1 Sanity to gain 2 Clues.

• Jim Culver (Meinberg) - Health 7/7, Sanity 3/5. Lore 3+1, Influence 3, Observation 2, Strength 2, Will 3. 1 Clue.
    Action: You and each investigator on your space recovers 1 Sanity.
    You and investigators on your space roll 1 additional die in all Combat and Horror tests.
    Fresh Fruit: When you rest, you may discard this card to recover 1 additional Health and 1 additional Sanity.
    Arcane Scholar: Gain +1 Lore. You may reroll 1 die when resolving a Lore test.
    Shriveling Spell: Action: Test Lore. If you pass, choose a Monster on your space to lose 2 Health. Then flip this card.
    Debt: Local Action: Test Influence. If you pass, discard this card. On a Reckoning, flip this card.

• Diana Stanley (Arrion) - Health 7/7, Sanity 5/5. Lore 4, Influence 2, Observation 3, Strength 3, Will 1. 1 Ship Ticket.
    Action: If there is a Cultist on your space, discard all Monsters on that space or move the Cultist to any other space.
    Reduce the Horror test of Monsters you encounter to difficulty 1.
    Carbine Rifle: Once per round, gain +5 Strength during a Combat test.
    Arcane Manuscripts: Gain +1 Lore when resolving Spell effects.
    King James Bible: You may reroll 1 die when resolving a Horror test. When you rest, recover 1 additional Sanity.
    Wither Spell: When resolving a Combat test, you may test Lore. If you pass, gain +3 Strength during that test. Then flip this card.
    Blessed: 4, 5, and 6 count as successes on your tests. If you become Blessed, flip this card instead. If you become Cursed, discard this card instead. On a Reckoning, roll 1 die. On a 1 or 2, discard this card.
    Debt: Local Action: Test Influence. If you pass, discard this card. On a Reckoning, flip this card.

• Lily Chen (Fat Samurai) - Health 5/6, Sanity 5/6. Lore 2, Influence 2, Observation 2, Strength 4+2, Will 3.
    Action: Spend any number of Health or Sanity, and regain an equal amount of Health or Sanity.
    When you improve a skill, you may immediately improve that skill again.
    Protective Amulet: Gain +1 Will during Horror tests.
    Lucky Rabbit's Foot: Once per round, you may reroll a die.
    Milk of Shub-Niggurath: Action: Test Will. If you pass, you may spend 1 Sanity to recover all Health and improve Strength twice - and then a Monster ambushes you!

• Trish Scarborough (Barry Shitpeas) - Health 7/7, Sanity 4/5. Lore 1, Influence 3, Observation 4, Strength 3, Will 2. 1 Clue. 1 Train Ticket.
    Action: If you do not have any Clues, gain 1 Clue.
    If an investigator on your space spends a Clue to reroll a die, he may reroll up to 2 dice instead.
    .45 Automatic: Gain +3 Strength during Combat tests.
    Holy Cross: Gain +2 Will during Horror tests.

• Norman Withers (Indigo Cephalopods) - Health 5/5, Sanity 7/7. Lore 3, Influence 1, Observation 3, Strength 2+1, Will 4.
    Action: Spend 2 Clues to discard 1 Monster from a space containing a Gate.
    Once per round, you may spend 1 Sanity in place of spending 1 Clue.
    Mystic Bounty Hunter: Gain +1 Strength during Combat tests. Gain +2 Lore when resolving Spell tests.
    Feed The Mind Spell: Action: Test Lore-1. If you pass, choose an investigator on your space to improve 1 skill of their choice. Then flip this card.
    Flesh Ward: Once per round, when an investigator would lose Health, you may test Lore. If you pass, prevent that investigator from losing up to 2 Health. Then flip this card.

COMBAT

Scarborough faces down the Children of Yig!... if she can find them. (Strength 6)
    Check - Observation-1: 2 4 5.
    Combat - Strength-2 vs 2: 1 5 6 6 Clue: 4. No health loss, Children of Yig take 3 damage.
Chen takes on a Cultist. Quelle horreur. (Strength 6, Will 4)
    Horror - Will vs 1: 1 1 2 4. 1 Sanity loss.
    Combat - Strength-1 vs 2: 1 1 2 3 6 Rabbit's Foot: 6. Cultist is defeated.

ENCOUNTERS

Charlie Kane

Arkham posted:

An anonymous patient in the asylum pleads with you to share what you've learned. You may spend 1 Clue to share what you know. No further effects.
Jim Culver

Generic City posted:

Corrupt members of the police force pressure you for a bribe. You speak to some people you know to take care of the problem. (Influence: 1 1 1) If you fail, gain a Debt condition to pay for the bribe.

:cthulhu: Can't have the same condition twice!
Diana Stanley

Buenos Aires posted:

A copy of the Necronomicon is kept at the University of Buenos Aires, but the librarian tells you that it's not available for viewing at this time. You try to convince him of the book's importance. (Influence: 1 6) If you pass, he relents and allows you a brief look at the book; gain 1 Ritual spell.

Stanley draws Plumb the Void: Action: Test Lore-1. If you pass, an investigator of your choice may move to any space. Then, flip this card.

:cthulhu: aaaaa
Lily Chen

Tunguska posted:

A small piece of the stone you are standing on crumbles away, revealing a hollowed-out chamber beneath you. You look for a safe way to get inside. (Observation: 1 4) The ground beneath your feet collapses, and you scramble to avoid being trapped. (Strength-1: 1 1 4 4 6) If you pass, you find a mural of Cthugha; gain 2 Clues.

The Expedition Token moves to The Himalayas.
Trish Scarborough is busy!

Norman Withers

Sea Research posted:

One of the serpent people has been set adrift on a lifeboat. He offers you a deal in return for saving him: you may spend 2 Sanity and gain a Dark Pact condition to improve 2 skills of your choice.

:cthulhu: Note that the card doesn't say 'gain' or 'discard this Clue', so the token is still around.

Action Queue
- Withers: Take the deal?

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Dark Pacts are simple conditions: every Reckoning, you roll a d6. If you roll a 1, something pretty brutal happens.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
Shouldn't I get 2 rerolls per clue?

e: never mind, there was only one die that needed rerolling

Arrion
Aug 2, 2010
Sweet, Plumb the Void!

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Well I see no way in which this Dark Pact thing could go poorly for me, so sure.

Lore & Will

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Well I see no way in which this Dark Pact thing could go poorly for me, so sure.

Lore & Will

Neither did Faust

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Arrion posted:

Sweet, Plumb the Void!

:argh:

Having that come out turn 2, along with Charlie Kane on item-buying, possibly means a win already. That isn't even hyperbole, that spell is just too good.

Withers increases Lore and Will and grabs a Dark Pact.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

TURN 2 - MYTHOS PHASE

Blood Flows posted:

Blood Flows (Green: Omen, Surge, Clues)

"Strong gris-gris," the old man told you. You've been wearing the pouch around your neck ever since New Orleans. "You want it to spill blood fuh you," he drawled, "You has to spill your blood fuh the gris-gris."

The Lead Investigator discards 1 Monster of his choice and loses Health equal to its Health.

The Omen advances to Blue. No Blue Gates are open.
There is a Monster Surge... except no Blue Gates are open. Instead, a Gate opens in Tokyo (Blue).
A Warlock spawns in Tokyo.
Clues spawn at 3, 12, and 17.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

TURN 3 - ACTION PHASE

Status - Turn 3 posted:

Doom: 8
Mythos Deck: 14/16
Mysteries Complete: 0/3
Gate Tokens Remaining: 4/9 (1 in discard)
Gates: Red: Shanghai. Green: Istanbul, San Francisco. Blue: Tokyo.
Omen Stage: Green -> Blue -> Red -> Blue
Expedition: The Himalayas
Clues: Tunguska, 3, 4, 8, 12, 17.
Lead Investigator: Charlie Kane

Yig posted:

• On a Reckoning, spawn a Cultist on the current Expedition space. Then, if there are 2 or more monsters on that space, advance Doom.
  • When 3 Mysteries have been solved, investigators win the game.

Descendants of Yig posted:

Should any human ever incur the wrath of Yig, the Father of Serpents will claim that person's child and transform the infant into a terrible snake-like creature, horrible to look upon and seemingly immortal.

When this card enters play, spawn the Children of Yig Epic Monster on a random space. At the end of the Mythos Phase, if the Children of Yig have been defeated, solve this Mystery.
Monsters:
  • Istanbul: Maniac - 1/1 HP. Horror: Will+1 vs 1. Combat: Strength-1 vs 2. If you fail the Combat test, you may discard an Ally rather than lose Health. If you defeat this Monster in combat, gain the Axe.
  • San Francisco: Hound of Tindalos - 3/3 HP. Horror: Will vs 2. Combat: Strength-1 vs 3. On a Reckoning, move this Monster to the nearest space containing an investigator, and they immediately encounter it.
  • Tokyo: Warlock - 1/1 HP. Horror: Will vs 1. Combat: Strength-1 vs 1. If you fail the Horror test, lose 1 Health. On a Reckoning, roll 1 die. On a 1 or 2, the nearest investigator gains a Cursed condition.
  • Pyramids: Children of Yig - 5/8 HP. No Horror roll. Combat: Strength-2 vs 2. Before combat, test Observation-1. If you fail, this Epic Monster moves immediately to a random space without a Combat test.
Reserve:
  • Bank Loan: Take this card when Acquiring Assets to get +2 successes and a Debt.
  • Bandages (Item, 1): You may discard this card to prevent an investigator on your space from losing up to 2 Health.
  • Spirit Dagger (Item/Weapon, 2): Gain +1 Will and +2 Strength during Combat and Horror tests.
  • Private Investigator (Ally, 2): Gain +1 Observation. You may reroll 1 die during an Observation test.
  • Witch Doctor (Ally, 3): Investigators on your space may recover 1 additional Health or discard a Cursed condition when resting.
Investigators:
  • Charlie Kane (Alris) - Health 4/4, Sanity 8/8. Lore 2, Influence 4, Observation 3, Strength 2, Will 2.
    Action: Another investigator of your choice may immediately perform 1 additional action.
    When you acquire assets, you may allow other investigators to gain any cards you purchase.
    Personal Assistant: Gain +1 Influence. You may reroll 1 die in Influence tests.
    Cultes des Goules: Action: Test Lore. If you pass, you may spend 1 Sanity to gain 2 Clues.

• Jim Culver (Meinberg) - Health 7/7, Sanity 3/5. Lore 3+1, Influence 3, Observation 2, Strength 2, Will 3. 1 Clue.
    Action: You and each investigator on your space recovers 1 Sanity.
    You and investigators on your space roll 1 additional die in all Combat and Horror tests.
    Fresh Fruit: When you rest, you may discard this card to recover 1 additional Health and 1 additional Sanity.
    Arcane Scholar: Gain +1 Lore. You may reroll 1 die when resolving a Lore test.
    Shriveling Spell: Action: Test Lore. If you pass, choose a Monster on your space to lose 2 Health. Then flip this card.

• Diana Stanley (Arrion) - Health 7/7, Sanity 5/5. Lore 4, Influence 2, Observation 3, Strength 3, Will 1. 1 Ship Ticket.
    Action: If there is a Cultist on your space, discard all Monsters on that space or move the Cultist to any other space.
    Reduce the Horror test of Monsters you encounter to difficulty 1.
    Carbine Rifle: Once per round, gain +5 Strength during a Combat test.
    Arcane Manuscripts: Gain +1 Lore when resolving Spell effects.
    King James Bible: You may reroll 1 die when resolving a Horror test. When you rest, recover 1 additional Sanity.
    Wither Spell: When resolving a Combat test, you may test Lore. If you pass, gain +3 Strength during that test. Then flip this card.
    Plumb the Void: Action: Test Lore-1. If you pass, an investigator of your choice may move to any space. Then, flip this card.
    Blessed: 4, 5, and 6 count as successes on your tests. If you become Blessed, flip this card instead. If you become Cursed, discard this card instead. On a Reckoning, roll 1 die. On a 1 or 2, discard this card.

• Lily Chen (Fat Samurai) - Health 5/6, Sanity 4/6. Lore 2, Influence 2, Observation 2, Strength 4+2, Will 3. 2 Clues.
    Action: Spend any number of Health or Sanity, and regain an equal amount of Health or Sanity.
    When you improve a skill, you may immediately improve that skill again.
    Protective Amulet: Gain +1 Will during Horror tests.
    Lucky Rabbit's Foot: Once per round, you may reroll a die.
    Milk of Shub-Niggurath: Action: Test Will. If you pass, you may spend 1 Sanity to recover all Health and improve Strength twice - and then a Monster ambushes you!

• Trish Scarborough (Barry Shitpeas) - Health 7/7, Sanity 4/5. Lore 1, Influence 3, Observation 4, Strength 3, Will 2. 1 Train Ticket.
    Action: If you do not have any Clues, gain 1 Clue.
    If an investigator on your space spends a Clue to reroll a die, he may reroll up to 2 dice instead.
    .45 Automatic: Gain +3 Strength during Combat tests.
    Holy Cross: Gain +2 Will during Horror tests.

• Norman Withers (Indigo Cephalopods) - Health 5/5, Sanity 7/7. Lore 3+1, Influence 1, Observation 3, Strength 2+1, Will 4+1.
    Action: Spend 2 Clues to discard 1 Monster from a space containing a Gate.
    Once per round, you may spend 1 Sanity in place of spending 1 Clue.
    Mystic Bounty Hunter: Gain +1 Strength during Combat tests. Gain +2 Lore when resolving Spell tests.
    Feed The Mind Spell: Action: Test Lore-1. If you pass, choose an investigator on your space to improve 1 skill of their choice. Then flip this card.
    Flesh Ward: Once per round, when an investigator would lose Health, you may test Lore. If you pass, prevent that investigator from losing up to 2 Health. Then flip this card.
    Dark Pact: On a Reckoning, roll 1 die. On a 1, it is time to fulfill your part of the bargain; flip this card.

Action Queue
- Kane: Kill something. Sadly, you cannot suicide on the Children of Yig. The action counts as last turn for any effects.
- All: 2 actions.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Don't worry about taking out the Hound, Charlie, I got him this turn.

Actions:
Move to San Francisco
Cast Shriveling

Encounter:
Attack Hound, use Clue if necessary to kill the Hound but not to prevent damage
Gate Encounter

Arrion
Aug 2, 2010
Alright, i need suggestions for what to use plumb the void on. My first thought is to teleport myself to the pyramids and help Trish kill the children, but I'm open to suggestions.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Move to Buenos Aires
Feed the Mind on Self, Lore

Buenos Aires encounter

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
You could go and close the Gate in Shanghai maybe?

Get a clue
no second action for now

Move to Buenos Aires
Feed the Mind on Self, Lore

Buenos Aires encounter

You don't have a ship ticket so you can only move one space

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
I am only moving one space, though? There's a line directly connecting buenos aires and space 8.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
So there is; I had it in my head you had to go via Panama

Arrion
Aug 2, 2010
Diana's unreliable at closing gates, Will tests come up a lot in gate encounters. I could teleport someone else to Shanghai though.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
Well Lily is kind of miles from anywhere. Depends whether FS wants to stay there for the clue though

Arrion
Aug 2, 2010
That's a reasonable suggestion. Lily, let me know if you want a ride to Shanghai. If so I'll stay here and farm again. If not I'll teleport to the Pyramids so we can hopefully kill the Children this turn.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.

Arrion posted:

That's a reasonable suggestion. Lily, let me know if you want a ride to Shanghai. If so I'll stay here and farm again. If not I'll teleport to the Pyramids so we can hopefully kill the Children this turn.

Sorry, just got home. That's a good idea.

Asuming I get teleported, rest and get a train ticket. Hop in the gate (again)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrion
Aug 2, 2010
Ok then.

Cast Plumb the Void. Attempt to move Lily to Shanghai
Get a train ticket

• Locked thread