Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

bork

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

Chokes McGee posted:

We are now Paul Heyman itt.

SUPLEX

REPEAT

SUPLEX

REPEAT

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Which button does an F5?

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
The F5 is an automatic AI move done when the opponents health dips from 100 to 99% and then repeats continuously until you win. It's a feature, not a bug.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
which buttons are bleed, urinate, and vomit?

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Endorph posted:

They're implied... they're red, yellow, and green, respectively.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Endorph posted:

Sorry, but the Brock Lesnar scheme is only for use with player one position. You'll find those particular controls on player two.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Brock Lesnar beat The Streak, beat John Cena, obtained the new WWE Heavywieght Championship, and is now unstoppable

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

My friends, after John Cena's dominating performance during RAW I fear the championship reign of Brock Lesnar could be in serious jeopardy.

If John Cena could do that to the jobbed out and terribly booked Wyatt Family what chance does Brock "The Shock" Lesnar stand?

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
It brings a tear to my eye

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

oldpainless posted:

My friends, after John Cena's dominating performance during RAW I fear the championship reign of Brock Lesnar could be in serious jeopardy.

If John Cena could do that to the jobbed out and terribly booked Wyatt Family what chance does Brock "The Shock" Lesnar stand?

I'm afraid too. John Cena effortlessly manhandled the third most vicious heel in the company while said heel was literally kicking and screaming at the sight of his impending doom. Brock may have a hell of a fight on his hands, and some major odds to overcome too.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
John Cena, Master of Fear.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
They literally should have just given the streak to John Cena at this point. gently caress it.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
This is a monster of our own creation. Our idolization of Brock Lesnar: New WWE World Heavyweight Champion only gave John Cena more odds to overcome after he was viciously murdered by Brock.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

It sounds like many here now doubt Brock Lesnar, shameful

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

It sounds like many here now doubt Brock Lesnar, shameful

16 suplexes
8 days to recover to over 100%

Yeah we have some doubts, Brock's suplexes only put Cena down for half a day at most each! Do you know how many he'll have to do to keep that belt until 'Mania?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

as many as it takes

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

as many as it takes

I hope you're right, Big Coffin Hunter. I hope you're right.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Shima Honnou posted:

16 suplexes
8 days to recover to over 100%

Yeah we have some doubts, Brock's suplexes only put Cena down for half a day at most each! Do you know how many he'll have to do to keep that belt until 'Mania?

Wrestlemania 31 is 215 days away from now, so by that logic 430 German Suplexes would be required :eng101:

Other variations of suplexes have not been taken into account.

Come on Brock, that's piss easy for you.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

Wrestlemania 31 is 215 days away from now, so by that logic 430 German Suplexes would be required :eng101:

Other variations of suplexes have not been taken into account.

Come on Brock, that's piss easy for you.

That's roughly 30 weeks, Brock could split thing up and just give Cena 14.333333333333333333333333 suplexes every week.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Grendels Dad posted:

That's roughly 30 weeks, Brock could split thing up and just give Cena 14.333333333333333333333333 suplexes every week.
/

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
jhon cena will win by overcoming da odds. shawn michaels said mean things about jhon cena. those are quite some odds to overcome.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Endorph posted:

They literally should have just given the streak to John Cena at this point.

I've even saying this for the last five years

Also Brock Lesnar (client in all of ours' hearts) is not losing because he is still better than anyone else

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Reading last night's run down for RAW it sounds like anything not Brock Lesnar was uniformly awful.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

They just need to give the Undertaker another streak for John Cena to break!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Grendels Dad posted:

They just need to give the Undertaker another streak for John Cena to break!

John cena jobs to the undertaker next wrestlemania thereby breaking his losing streak.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

coconono posted:

Reading last night's run down for RAW it sounds like anything not Brock Lesnar was uniformly awful.

Well, Sandow was pretty good doing a synchronized Miz routine alongside Miz. But that lasted like two minutes before he lost.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

coconono posted:

I sincerely ask that you give the main event a chance. Freed from the shackles of the two hours and fifty minutes that came before.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Brock Talk: did the ending of Night of Champions make Brock look weak?

The case for looking weak: Brock Lesnar broke the Undertaker's streak at Wrestlemania. He killed John Cena dead at Summerslam. If you are going to build up a monster heel to presumably job to make a new star this way, what's the point of making it look like Brock might lose to Cena, the one guy who can take losses and not be hurt by it, after the Summerslam match? Brock was in the middle of the ring after Cena had AA'd him again and was saved by Rollins attacking Cena. Brock losing by a DQ in this way makes him look like poo poo after everything else he's done this year. An accomplishment like the streak and a dominating win over Cena for the title at a major PPV is now severly diminshed for a gently caress finish on a B ppv because LOLCENA.

The case for still looking strong: Brock still dominated 90% of that match. If WWE was not going to have a clean Brock win, this was the next-best thing. Brock kicked out before 1 on an AA. He took 3 more AA's and he was never pinned. He was in the STF for a long time and kept making the ropes and never tapped. Its not like he was 1 second away from tapping out and Heyman had to run-in. Brock took 4 AA's, 1 curb-stomp, and the STF and he still ended up f5'ing Cena and ending the PPV with his belt raised in the air. The announcers made sure to clearly put Brock over as an inhuman monster as the show went off the air for even standing.

Whether you think Brock came out looking bad or not, I think we can all agree that we should now wait and see what happens.

e: changed a word because Brock actually lost the match.

oldpainless fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Sep 22, 2014

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

No, Brock didn't look weak after taking four AAs, a curbstomp, fifty minutes of STF, and still F5ing Cena at the end to stand tall

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

He wasn't in the stf he had just been AA 'ed for the 4th time. Then Rollins broke the pin up before the ref could even count 1.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
John Cena was fortunate that Seth Rollins showed up to rescue him, because if he had gone for the cover Brock Lesnar would have kicked out at 2.99 and shattered every ounce of hope that still lay in his heart and then after three more suplexes, another F-5, and a three count, he would have become a sad man with a perpetual three days' worth of stubble and sunken, hollow eyes, and every time he stood up people would be able to hear the tinkling of broken dreams

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Solomonic posted:

John Cena was fortunate that Seth Rollins showed up to rescue him, because if he had gone for the cover Brock Lesnar would have kicked out at 2.99 and shattered every ounce of hope that still lay in his heart and then after three more suplexes, another F-5, and a three count, he would have become a sad man with a perpetual three days' worth of stubble and sunken, hollow eyes, and every time he stood up people would be able to hear the tinkling of broken dreams

I give this post a gold star.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Lesnar did not look weak, but Cena no-selling his beatdown to chase off Rollins didn't do anyone any favors.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I really liked that Lesnar worked the arm the whole match and Cena sold it beautifully, but only in the moment, and in traditional fashion not at all after the bell. And they did a spot where Cena picked Brock up with the arm that was currently in the kimura, which was, i guess, just Brock holding on tight and doing a situp because he's a pro and Cena needs to do physically impossible spots?

omgomgomg
Oct 26, 2012

What's the kayfabe reasoning for Cena being dominated in the first match and not in the second one? Underestimating?

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

omgomgomg posted:

What's the kayfabe reasoning for Cena being dominated in the first match and not in the second one? Underestimating?

The second time he believed in the heart of the cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

omgomgomg posted:

He didn't give up.

• Locked thread