Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

OwlBot 2000 posted:

Speaking of May Day, today there will be 230 strikes at fast food restaurants in over 30 countries.

That doesn't sound very #agile to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.

CheesyDog posted:

I'll donate $15 if the OP will film and upload himself reading his favorite pony fanfic.

RealityApologist
Mar 29, 2011

ASK me how NETWORKS algorithms NETWORKS will save humanity. WHY ARE YOU NOT THINKING MY THESIS THROUGH FOR ME HEATHENS did I mention I just unified all sciences because NETWORKS :fuckoff:
you should talk to prof. lessig about nonlinearity

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

SedanChair posted:

That doesn't sound very #agile to me

Hm did they use SCRUM to organize the workers?

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

RealityApologist posted:

It's like watching the most unpopular kid in class picking on the new unpopular kid in order to change castes

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.

RealityApologist posted:

Boyko sockpuppet found

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Badera posted:

Boyko sockpuppet found

Nah I didn't see a single thing about goggles

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

brianboyko ‏@brianboyko May 10
I've always wondered why there's no such field as "political engineering." "Science is about what is. Engineering is about what CAN be."

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

brianboyko ‏@brianboyko May 10
I've always wondered why there's no such field as "political engineering." "Science is about what is. Engineering is about what CAN be."

gently caress's sake. They're multiplying.

OwlBot 2000
Jun 1, 2009
Eh nothing wrong with that.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

brianboyko posted:

Look, I'm totally a dork. Guilty as charged. Ain't gonna apologize for liking fun poo poo & trying to be involved in civics.

See, I was going to tell you to save yourself further humiliation. Then I realized I don't want this train to ever stop. :allears:

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

brianboyko posted:

Look, I'm totally a dork. Guilty as charged. Ain't gonna apologize for liking fun poo poo & trying to be involved in civics.

If you're going to try to appeal to goons you should try this offshoot site http://www.roundstable.com/tag/ponygoons/

Godspeed

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Obama signs order to shut Guantanamo Bay by hrtattxin reddit.com

[–]BrianBoyko [-6] 288 points 5 years ago (328|40)
Seriously. At this rate, by Day 800, we'll have flying cars.

ok ill stop

some advice brian - dont use your real name for internet accounts

Sheng-Ji Yang fucked around with this message at 18:12 on May 15, 2014

Chasterson
Aug 16, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey guys cut Brian some slack, if we goons could come to dominate the "simulation" of cut-throat politics that is EVE online maybe, just maybe, if we put our heads together, we could help him raise millions of dollars for his dumb thing.

First thing first we need to get the proudbottom team working on an adver-game.

Chasterson fucked around with this message at 18:23 on May 15, 2014

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I understand why the Brony created this thread -- goons are notoriously bad with money. Think about the thousands of dollars we have spent on imaginary spaceships and racists hotdog stands. Now, let me be clear, Goon projects always fail spectacularly, but if I were a grifter there are worse marks to choose.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
So let me get this straight - your Mayday PAC, which started May 1st and decided to raise money from leftists in the month of May, has nothing to do with May Day and is instead all about a ship in distress? If that's the case, wouldn't this fundraising effort have been better suited to April for the Titanic?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Mayor Dave posted:

So let me get this straight - your Mayday PAC, which started May 1st and decided to raise money from leftists in the month of May, has nothing to do with May Day and is instead all about a ship in distress? If that's the case, wouldn't this fundraising effort have been better suited to April for the Titanic?

I wouldn't be surprised if these Harvard guys trying to found a Start Up Revolution are totally ignorant of May Day.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
It's hard out there for a Liberal Brony :911:

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
So because of :10bux: and all this is actually gonna be a net loss for Lessig's PAC, right?

Questions: Why the gently caress should democrats give money to a loving guy who clerked for Scalia and Posner, the two most prominent rightwing judges in the country?

Are you in an S.J.D. program? You look like all the wankers I've met doing that sorta thing.

How is this different from Americans Elect in terms of circlejerky moneysinks?

oh and one last one, and this is most important for me personally: Is Harvard Law really this loving bad?

Numerical Anxiety
Sep 2, 2011

Hello.
Brian, if I donate now, can I have an exemption when a "fixed" political system gives us our first brony president and enforced ponywatching for all?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I'm willing to offer up 0.25 strangecoin support for mayone who's with me?

It's hard for me to read "mayone" without my brain seeing "mayonnaise". I happen to have some delicious homemade mayonnaise downstairs.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Brian, your mistake was aiming too high. You should have asked for money for pants.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
Goldmine

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

what are my perks if i donate $100 dollars do i get a figurine of a little plutocrat laughing at me

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

move this thread to lf

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

move this thread to lf

reopening lf is the $44 million stretch goal

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

https://soundcloud.com/brian-boyko/chainsaw-hands

This is like christmas.

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

OwlBot 2000 posted:

Eh nothing wrong with that.

Except it's trite and doesn't mean anything.

"I've always wondered why there's no such field as "legal engineering." "Science is about what is. Engineering is about what CAN be."

"I've always wondered why there's no such field as "cake engineering." "Science is about what is. Engineering is about what CAN be."

"I've always wondered why there's no such field as "networksnetworksnetworks engineering." "Science is about what is. Engineering is about what CAN be."

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
I needed a good laugh this morning.

Thanks Brian Boyko

I think I found a good thing:

quote:

@From_Nothing If you think we have fallen short as an organization, help us fix our inadequacies. Or don't. Up to you. webmaster@mayone.us

Lets all try and contact them and tell them how we feel they have fallen short as an organization. Please try to express your opinions using as many my little pony references as possible.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

move this thread to lf

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jagchosis posted:

reopening lf is the $44 million stretch goal

time for some credit card fraud

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

time for some credit card fraud

oh that reminds me, mr. fluttershy, please tell lessig that if he wants to raise money it would be a lot easier and a lot less shameful to just run a ponzi scheme

Numerical Anxiety
Sep 2, 2011

Hello.
Laissez's Faire: Brought to you by Sheldon Adelson and Brian Boyko.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHyJ_6brMMY

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's happening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GANFn8IoqYs
Thread over

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

well now we know what their attack ads are gonna look like

edit: is thread helldumpy if brony boytano helldumped himself?

Homura and Sickle fucked around with this message at 19:20 on May 15, 2014

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jagchosis posted:

well now we know what their attack ads are gonna look like

edit: is thread helldumpy if brony boytano helldumped himself?

I think you have to be an actual forum member to get helldumped but I'm willing to be wrong on this one

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

I went :stonk: in real life at my desk at work, where I work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

+bittip .01BTC verify

• Locked thread