Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

Flameingblack posted:

Considering how well their support player did, I think SHC will probably continue to score really well, even in hard matchup weeks since they're probably least afraid to brawl than most other teams in EU right now.

Yeah, thats my gut feeling too - they fight a lot and get kills even in losing affairs, which is much better than just being shutdown. Especially MrRallez, who posted good records last split even with the albatross that was Mixga in his lane, so there's no reason he can't do the same or better in this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

MrRallez was my sleeper OP pick in BaronThrows and I will keep him as my Flex forever. Kid's got game. Outscored Froggen and Rekkles this week. :wtc:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
TSM TSM TSM

:911:

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

I'll see your TSM and raise you LMQ. And TSM.:cripes:

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
Dang, this week's going to be so close in my match with Zwingey, thanks to Dig crushing LMQ. (1.8 points in his favour between our two teams) Tomorrow's going to be pretty tense.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

AdjectiveNoun posted:

Dang, this week's going to be so close in my match with Zwingey, thanks to Dig crushing LMQ. (1.8 points in his favour between our two teams) Tomorrow's going to be pretty tense.
My matchup with Zwingey could not be any less one-sided this week however:

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf

AdjectiveNoun posted:

It's looking pretty tense. I suspect I'm hosed tomorrow, though; can't imagine LMQ taking much off of C9 after today.

Flameingblack posted:

My matchup with Zwingey could not be any less one-sided this week however:

Achieving Fantasy Chinese Fantasies has a price, and I am more than willing to pay it. :china:

AttackBacon, do you want to trade LMQ for Roccat yet? :v:

e: How many fantasy fantasy points do I get when people spell my name wrong?

Zwingley fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jun 1, 2014

D0ct0rAlanGrant
Aug 23, 2007

~My country is a complete embarrassment to world football and they deserve abuse from everyone at all times.~

~Handle your balls? Frenchmen can't resist!~
So I know its already week 3, but 2 buddies and I are making our own league and we just need 1 more person if anyone is interested and just wants to jump in late!

http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/join/league/118714/NVtJgQymUdxeAZ0mXifi

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

:ohdear: This week is intense.

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

Wow, I assumed Celaver was the best I had to fill my Flex pick but I just checked the top scorers for the week and I saw my name next to two of the best scorers for Week 2. I had two of the top scorers this week sitting on my bench because I assumed my bench was garbage.

It looks like the age of Celaver has ended and the much greater era of SELFIE has begun. Seriously, SELFIE earned more than 10 points than my team's highest scorer and he was sitting on the bench... God damnit.

e: drat, on the other hand SHC plays Alliance and FNatic this week.

Colonel Squish fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jun 2, 2014

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

Colonel Squish posted:

Wow, I assumed Celaver was the best I had to fill my Flex pick but I just check the top scorers for the week and I saw my name next to two of the best scorers for Week 2. I had two of the top scorers this week sitting on my bench because I assumed my bench was garbage.

I looks like the age of Celaver has ended and the much greater era of SELFIE has begun. Seriously, SELFIE earned more than 10 points than my team's highest scoring and he was sitting on the bench... God damnit.

e: drat, on the other hand SHC plays Alliance and FNatic this week.

SHC should be able to get some points against Fnatic at least. Versus Alliance is uncertain but SHC's unabashed desire to teamfight might still give rewards though - and they did beat alliance previously (I'm not convinced they can repeat it though)

e: Roccat is playing Alliance and Fnatic too, heh.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

God bless you Kerp, you're giving me more negative points than Gleeb and EdWard could dream of.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
GOD BLESS WOOLITE AND HIS LUSCIOUS CURLS. I knew I could rely on the Wolves. I knew it. Best talent scouts in the world. AWOOO BITCHES!

Zwingley posted:

AttackBacon, do you want to trade LMQ for Roccat yet? :v:

e: How many fantasy fantasy points do I get when people spell my name wrong?

I will give you Xaxus for Ackerman if you want, I'm not super inspired by either at the moment.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Kerp, you really are the biggest gamble. -1.5 points one game, 43 points the next.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Hail the trackball.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Yeah I've actually snapped up a lot of CW for that same reason. If they are going vs the other low-tier teams in EU, they tend to have these long ridiculous bloodbaths where they end up getting 10 million points. Woolite has been incredibly high value and he was something like a 6th or 7th round pick. I got really lucky gambling on CW, I figured the management had a pretty good track record for finding talent but I didn't think it would pay off quite like it has.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

curiousCat posted:

Hail the trackball.
It's the most astounding thing Kerp ends up with negative points and last place after day 1 and still finishes EU's week in the top 5. What the gently caress is that kid.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Jun 7, 2014

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

This game is not boding well well those of us with Dyrus..

Let's see if he can swing this 0-4-0 against LMQ into several pentakills.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Nooooo. Why did I sit altec? I'm a moron.

buffybot
Nov 7, 2002
What is going on with C9? I didn't expect them to get thrashed by EG of all teams. Or COL for that matter. Man, I can't believe I'm thinking about benching sneaky. :(

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

buffybot posted:

What is going on with C9? I didn't expect them to get thrashed by EG of all teams. Or COL for that matter. Man, I can't believe I'm thinking about benching sneaky. :(

Yeah, I had Hai starting and that was...not a good showing for him

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013
I almost didn't start Pobelter as my flex this week, but I'm glad he did because he got almost 37 points in one game.

I need qtpie and Pobelter to get a combined 24 points or more this game to win my matchup. Please don't take all the kills, Shiphtur.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Are you kidding me

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
XWX just megacrushed fantasy and my opponent had him this week so that sucked. My bench is currently Dyrus/Hai/Fnatic. Not what I was expecting when I got those picks through early in the draft.

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

henkman posted:

Are you kidding me

lol.

And here I was angry about my 10-20 point loss.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
drat you Vasili and drat you XWX and drat you LMQ you killed me this week. I am slain. *blarg*

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

AttackBacon posted:

drat you Vasili and drat you XWX and drat you LMQ you killed me this week. I am slain. *blarg*

Haha, XWX and Ackerman really pulled through this week. Now if only Amazing and Bjergsen can start getting tonnes of pointes I'll be in good shape!

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf

AttackBacon posted:

Yeah, I think I won this week.

:v:

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

I regret putting my eggs in TSM's basket.

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

I benched Dyrus, but I am reluctant to bench Bjergsen because I don't have many good alt options. :(

The vast majority of my teams are CLG or DIG members, though. I think I'll keep them in place.

uaciaut
Mar 20, 2008
:splurp:
Anyone got an open space to fill?

edit: No one? :<

uaciaut fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jun 11, 2014

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I wish I had first picked not Meteos but I don't know what I would've taken instead. Maybe someone like Shiphtur or Vasilii?

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

curiousCat posted:

I wish I had first picked not Meteos but I don't know what I would've taken instead. Maybe someone like Shiphtur or Vasilii?

I wish I hadn't picked half c9... My LMQ/Dignicoast fillers can only do so much

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
I went with a "pick eu players because their region loving sucks now" strategy.

3-0 in the competitive LoL GoonSkype(tm) League with a team of Ackerman/Cyanide/Froggen/Tabzz/WeWillFailer/Niq/Alliance and IWD/Fredy122/Unlimited. :banjo:

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!
LCS Preview Show dropped the news that CW is forfeiting their match today against ROCCAT due to a player illness and inability to field a sub. You have until noon to swap out any CW players you might be starting for the week.

E: I guess that would mean that any ROCCAT players would not get points for today's game either...

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Dropping Dyrus to the alt position is so weird. Watch him end up doing great this week.. I am taking Riot's advice and putting Mimer in for my Dyrus team. We'll see how well this goes..

Edit:

Grats to anyone with Fnatic players. Rekkles at 40 points and xPeke at 44.99 points after only 1 game.

Zaekkor fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jun 12, 2014

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Toenail Ninja posted:

LCS Preview Show dropped the news that CW is forfeiting their match today against ROCCAT due to a player illness and inability to field a sub. You have until noon to swap out any CW players you might be starting for the week.

E: I guess that would mean that any ROCCAT players would not get points for today's game either...

Until noon where, because I just saw this and can't swap out my CW players which means I am fuh-ucked. EU giveth and EU taketh away.

AttackBacon fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Jun 12, 2014

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!

AttackBacon posted:

Until noon where, because I just saw this and can't swap out my CW players which means I am fuh-ucked. EU giveth and EU taketh away.

Sorry, guess I should have said the start of the LCS broadcast (which was noon Eastern for me).

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Toenail Ninja posted:

Sorry, guess I should have said the start of the LCS broadcast (which was noon Eastern for me).

It's fine I wouldn't have seen it in time anyways. I am TURBO hosed this week because I dropped in a ton of CW in both my leagues in anticipation of those sweet sweet Roccat points. Not that it would have mattered much, my alt for Silver Squids would have been Overpow...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I actually swapped Fnatic out for LMQ as my team this week. :downs: But I think it might pay off anyway. Man, I thought it sucked having a bunch of Alliance this week then I looked at my opponent's team full of SK Gaming. Poor, poor SK.

• Locked thread