Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lbeuol
Aug 19, 2006

Washing my hands since 2002
I was told to post this after someone told me how to get back to the website

http://fantasy.eslgaming.com/teams/12852

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Hi I'm here to brag about my fantasy team. Hope I didn't hurt your pride too much, Luna. GET LUBED!

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
Won the first matchup by 2 points, I'm amazing.

Thank god I had Vasilli and his 109 points...

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
My all NA team won by a decent margin. Even with having Yellowpete as my flex for just one match. Thrilled. This is such fun and entertaining.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Ninkobei posted:

Hi I'm here to brag about my fantasy team. Hope I didn't hurt your pride too much, Luna. GET LUBED!

loving CLG man, crazy dead weights this week. Thank god i got a millenium player and a shc player for the next week

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Since my Reddit league is the only one I had drafted for week 1 I will post it. I believe I won this one! (Bjerger King is my team) :)

After seeing how people performed this week though..I will probably look to make a few changes.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Ninkobei posted:

Yo your team is disgusting and it's the team I'm most worried about. If you could drop all of your TSM players and pick up EG players that would be great. Thanks in advance.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Welp, my lead that I had from EU choices got destroyed when Seraph died in every teamfight and Turtle fed almost as hard - my opponent had Vasili and Bjerg, so won off of that.

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

I won my first matchup! I was worried about C9 bringing in insane points between yesterday and today, and even though CLG didn't exactly pay off as much as I had hoped, C9 really dropped the ball this week.

That Tabzz/Bjergsen combo is terrifying. And I think I can do worse than Celaver as my weakest link, he seems to do well even when Roccat gets crushed.

This is fun, thanks for the opportunity to be in your league, Kynazeras!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
AttackBacon: I can give you Mimer and Impaler for Xaxus and Shook. Xaxus is worth garbage so you'll be downgrading on your jungler just so you can get a much better top lane.

Mimer + Impaler total points Week 1: 147.74
Xaxus + Shook total points Week 1: 122.83

Darth Windu posted:

I might trade you Dyrus for Kev1n. He was who I meant to draft when the bot picked up Xpeke for me. Who I already have on my LazyLeague team.
I'm willing to make that trade if you are, but I'm not gonna lie Dyrus is probably worth more points, you're just getting the EU wildcards.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 05:36 on May 26, 2014

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Digital Jedi posted:

My all NA team won by a decent margin. Even with having Yellowpete as my flex for just one match. Thrilled. This is such fun and entertaining.

:(

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Flameingblack posted:

AttackBacon: I can give you Mimer and Impaler for Xaxus and Shook. Kev1n and Shook are worth roughly the same points, but Xaxus is worth garbage. You'll be getting a really great top laner and a really solid jungler, and I'll take your lovely top laner and your good jungler.

I'm willing to make that trade if you are, but I'm not gonna lie Dyrus is probably worth more points, you're just getting the EU wildcards.

How much did Dyrus make this week? Is there a cheat sheet like there was for the EU players?

I'm basically whatever at this point. Losing to a team with a retired player on it, I dunno, I'm just as lovely at fantasy sports as ever.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Darth Windu posted:

How much did Dyrus make this week? Is there a cheat sheet like there was for the EU players?

I'm basically whatever at this point. Losing to a team with a retired player on it, I dunno, I'm just as lovely at fantasy sports as ever.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PRxzPcx5Bx_P4ymwkJSVvYKNjtG2uLjH4ytGR1uY_CU/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

84 points to 81 points (Roughly). It's not gonna make much a change overall to either of us, I just don't want to have too many members of Millenium just in case they go on tilt and take last place.

If you didn't follow EU last split, Kev1n was in the same boat as Amazing and Bjergson were before they moved to NA; they were incredibly good players at the top of the individual standings but they were on awful or middle-tier teams and got poached up. That's why so many people speculated that Kev1n would go to CLG (They probably should have poached him after all)

Millenium is of course, doing much better this split and probably will until mid-split when teams like FNatic and Gambit inevitably figure out their issues and get stronger. Kev1n will always be one of the top 2 top laners in EU.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 05:43 on May 26, 2014

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Flameingblack posted:

AttackBacon: I can give you Mimer and Impaler for Xaxus and Shook. Xaxus is worth garbage so you'll be downgrading on your jungler just so you can get a much better top lane.

Hmm I'm really not sold on SHC yet. I think I'm gonna stick to my guns for now but I'm definitely not thrilled with Xaxus. I'll think about it.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Need some advice on who to start next week.

I have Hai and Jesiz for Mids and MrRallez and Wildturtle for ADCs. I started Hai and Turtle with Jesiz on flex and Hai/Turtle/Seraph lost me my matchup.

I subbed out Seraph for Freddy (a slight upgrade, not great but it's workable) - and put in Rallez in ADC. Now, should I have Hai or Turtle as my flex?

My gut says Hai because Turtle is feeding worse and C9 should at least take a win off of Curse whereas TSM facing Dig and CLG is questionable. SK has a 50/50 week too, I think they should beat Roccat but lose to alliance but everyone gets points in EU so far it seems which is good for Jesiz.

I could also pick up Innox, Quas or Youngbuck on top but I'm not sure any of them would be safer than Freddy/Seraph.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Use Hai over Wildturtle.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is there any interest in an overview of best scoring players/teams? I finally figured out how to get all the fantasy data so I could make some nice overviews. Right now it's impossible to find out stats from players that are in alternate slots of other people in your league for example.

As an example, this would've been the best Draft for week 1:

pre:
Top		Dyrus			83,93
Jungler		Amazing			92,76
Mid Lane	Kerp			114,85
AD Carry	Vasilii			109,34
Support		Gleebglarbu		73,49
Flex		XiaoWeiXiao		109,55
Team		Millenium		77,00
Total					660,92

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

Freaksaus posted:

Is there any interest in an overview of best scoring players/teams? I finally figured out how to get all the fantasy data so I could make some nice overviews. Right now it's impossible to find out stats from players that are in alternate slots of other people in your league for example.

As an example, this would've been the best Draft for week 1:

That would be pretty cool, yeah.

Seeing the Worst would be interesting too.

Man, it sucks that Gleeb, Amazing and Dyrus all get top in slot and then Turtle stinks it up by doing worse than his support.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This would've been the worst:

pre:
Top Lane	Westrice		27,58
Jungler		Brokenshard		28,07
Mid Lane	pr0lly			28,68
AD Carry	Yellowpete		10,44(what)
Support		EDward			20,67
Flex		Bubbadub		27,51
Team		Evil Geniuses		27,00	
Total					169.95
edit: I'm not sure what the situation is with YellowPete. He only played a single game, should he be getting the points from Altec since you couldn't pick him at the start of Week 1 or are people that picked Pete(who would do this?) just hosed.

Freaksaus fucked around with this message at 13:21 on May 26, 2014

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

Freaksaus posted:

edit: I'm not sure what the situation is with YellowPete. He only played a single game, should he be getting the points from Altec since you couldn't pick him at the start of Week 1 or are people that picked Pete(who would do this?) just hosed.

He only got points for 1 game. They had mistakenly put him getting Altec's points in the 2nd game but they later fixed it

Still, people who picked Pete and started him would have been hosed anyways even if he played all four. Would have been nice if Altec was open but it did happen kind of abruptly.

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

Colonel Squish posted:

I won my first matchup! I was worried about C9 bringing in insane points between yesterday and today, and even though CLG didn't exactly pay off as much as I had hoped, C9 really dropped the ball this week.

That Tabzz/Bjergsen combo is terrifying. And I think I can do worse than Celaver as my weakest link, he seems to do well even when Roccat gets crushed.

This is fun, thanks for the opportunity to be in your league, Kynazeras!

It was certainly an interesting week, I pegged you to be the top scorer for the week and it was an honorable loss. I really hope C9 steps up their game though. Not for the fantasy points but because I am a huge fan. Let's hope every week can rival superweek!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

He only got points for 1 game. They had mistakenly put him getting Altec's points in the 2nd game but they later fixed it

Still, people who picked Pete and started him would have been hosed anyways even if he played all four. Would have been nice if Altec was open but it did happen kind of abruptly.

I had him starting actually. I still managed to win even if he got 0 points. I managed to drop him and pick up Altec for next week for my flex.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Here's a much better document that shows graphs, top 3's and sorts players by team:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PRxzPcx5Bx_P4ymwkJSVvYKNjtG2uLjH4ytGR1uY_CU/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

Although I'm still kinda unhappy with my team, I think it's just perfectionism.

Top: Kev1n (3rd best top)
Jun: Impaler (4th best Jungler)
Mid: Kerp (First best mid)
ADC: Mr Rallez (Third best ADC)
Sup: NRated (Second best support)
Flx: Mimer (Fifth best Top)
TEM: Cloud9 (7th best team)

AttackBacon posted:

Hmm I'm really not sold on SHC yet. I think I'm gonna stick to my guns for now but I'm definitely not thrilled with Xaxus. I'll think about it.
I actually went and added up points for all combinations I could have possibly got by trading you any combination of Kev1n, Mimer, and Impaler and found out that I would have been loving myself over just by giving you Mimer since my two benched players are KiwiKid and Diamond who are worth a lot less, you'd be getting an amazing deal since I'd be losing points by switching my flex over to a much lower scoring person. I would have made you a lot stronger in order to gimp myself :v:

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Kerp remaining first best mid is a highly unlikely thing.

I'm still not super happy with my Silver Squid draft but I managed to snag Altec (who should at least score well this week since they're vs. Curse and COL) and I'm throwing him on ADC because I am drat disappointed in Celaver and Roccat in general. Tossed Vander for Kiwikid also which I might regret but maybe not.

I think Voyboy will end up a decent flex this week since Curse is facing EG and even though I doubt they will beat C9 he's gonna make more points than my other options.

The big question mark is to start LMQ or Fnatic. LMQ has some hard matches this week so I'm gonna stick with Fnatic but I think I'm going to end up rotating that slot depending on the matches each week.

My second draft is so much better. Froggen, Rekkles, Shook, Mimer, Mor, and MrRallez in flex with CLG. I have high hopes for that one. Top is not my favorite but I left top for last this time and focused on getting the big scoring carries so I can't complain there.

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
I'm sure 99% of the people reading this know how to do this already, but if you want to slot a great matchup but don't want to lose a good player to the pool you can switch out a player seconds before your lineup locks and then immediately switch them back in. Your temporary player will be locked in for the week but you don't lose XWX or whatever.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

All my eggs are in the Supa Hot Millenium basket and so far SHC hasn't let me down. Not spectacular, but good! No confidence in Millenium over alliance though. :(

I'm not worried though, all I have to do is be better than the combined efforts of LMQ and Roccat, hope you aren't feeling too blue after the week's over Zwing

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Mr Rallez? More like, MR fantasy points getter! aw yiss

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Concerned about my Silver Squids flex, right now I have Woolite replacing Overpow from last week, but...I dunno, neither of them are inspiring. Pretty happy with the rest of my roster though, confident that I'll win this weeks matchup. I'm really really happy that I got both Wickd and Shook, that is the rock my team is built upon.

My Silver Squids Again roster has me worried. Rekkles was my big ticket pickup and...whew. Fnatic is awful right now. I mean so bad that not even Rekkles can score well. Hai isn't looking much better either, but I don't think that will last. Gonna have to play the long con with this team.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf
Overpow and Roccat are my flex/team in both SilverSquid Again and BaronThrows. That's working out super well :downs:

BaronThrows is doing particularly poorly, thanks to Yellowstar and Cyanide. Here's hoping I achieve Chinese fantasies this weekend in SilverSquid Again. :china:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

If Millenium can't dominate FNatic tomorrow I'm going to do pretty awful this week in Silversquid Again. I've got faith that Supa Hot Crew can gain points even if they're playing from behind.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Yeah MrRallez and Mimer made me quite a decent point haul today. I am starting to like SHC a lot!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

mistaya posted:

Yeah MrRallez and Mimer made me quite a decent point haul today. I am starting to like SHC a lot!
They seem like the only team in EU this season willing to commit to a fight and not running around the map for 50 minutes, I'm glad too because Gambit is a bust.

Hell, WeWillFailer racked up 20 points from support which is almost double what most other winning teams did from Mid or ADC.

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

I won week one on my reddit team that is full NA players against a bunch of EU picks. I feel like my two goon teams that are mostly NA players will do similarly well. The EU teams just aren't doing a whole lot for points. The Fnatic vs. Gambit game is a good example. It was like 17-20mins (I forget exactly) before first blood even occurred. The game ended with very little deaths which killed points for anyone on either team. I didn't catch the other games, but I know that Alliance is a top tier team right now and Wickd and Tabzz on my teams are pretty low in points this week. It seems like NA players being so aggressive and consistent makes for good fLCS points over EU.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Obscurity posted:

I won week one on my reddit team that is full NA players against a bunch of EU picks. I feel like my two goon teams that are mostly NA players will do similarly well. The EU teams just aren't doing a whole lot for points. The Fnatic vs. Gambit game is a good example. It was like 17-20mins (I forget exactly) before first blood even occurred. The game ended with very little deaths which killed points for anyone on either team. I didn't catch the other games, but I know that Alliance is a top tier team right now and Wickd and Tabzz on my teams are pretty low in points this week. It seems like NA players being so aggressive and consistent makes for good fLCS points over EU.

It's all just really dependent on the strategies used in the specific games. Last week all Alliance were good for a ton of points. One of my friends has just about everyone from Alliance and he had close to 600 points.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

Freaksaus posted:

It's all just really dependent on the strategies used in the specific games. Last week all Alliance were good for a ton of points. One of my friends has just about everyone from Alliance and he had close to 600 points.

Yeah, I think that strategy part will be the stickiest thing about predicting point gains from matchups; since even if a team may be winning handily or closely it could happen in both a high-point or a low-point manner. Whether we see a tactical game, or a bloody slaughter could vary from game to game. Even matches that are deadlocked can be low kills and just be a bunch of players rotating around the map tentatively.

This isn't as much a problem with teams who are less likely to do this type of thing though.

e: Case in point, Alliance and SK, two teams who played tactically in the last few games, mysteriously have a standard-lanes match with a pile of kills and suddenly produce more points!

PlaceholderPigeon fucked around with this message at 18:08 on May 30, 2014

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
I picked the wrong week to stop smoking crack start Millenium as my team

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
AHAHAHHA YESS WOOLITE. YES. Gooooood. Excellent.

Edit: 48 points :allears:

AttackBacon fucked around with this message at 20:28 on May 30, 2014

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Inconsistent-rear end EU players 120 points first week and 20 points the next :argh:

At least I ended up with 3 SHC members + the team.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 21:40 on May 30, 2014

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
SHC had another good scoring week - granted, this was an easy one for them so it might be different when they get into harder matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

SHC had another good scoring week - granted, this was an easy one for them so it might be different when they get into harder matches.
Considering how well their support player did, I think SHC will probably continue to score really well, even in hard matchup weeks since they're probably least afraid to brawl than most other teams in EU right now.

• Locked thread