Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

So is this something I can do by myself or do I have to have a buncha people to do it? I feel like I'll fall behind on a live posting goon team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
In the case of PJ, would it bbe alright to meet up in the SilverSquid chat on Monday at 4PM PST/7PM EST? I want to get the drafting done before EU LCS starts on Tuesday and that is a time range I can easily slot into. We could also probably move it around a few hours, but I won't be able to do it any earlier than 3PM PST since I don't get home until then. Any objections?

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Luna Was Here posted:

In the case of PJ, would it bbe alright to meet up in the SilverSquid chat on Monday at 4PM PST/7PM EST? I want to get the drafting done before EU LCS starts on Tuesday and that is a time range I can easily slot into. We could also probably move it around a few hours, but I won't be able to do it any earlier than 3PM PST since I don't get home until then. Any objections?

I'd be fine with that.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Hey goons, draft help here: http://www.dailydot.com/esports/league-of-legends-fantasy-league-rankings/

Might wanna add that to the OP - it's the full stats from the Spring Split, ranking each player by position.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

That should work for me too.

El_Funko
May 25, 2003

Where did she go?

occipitallobe posted:

So uh, I think you can't join leagues if your summoner name is from a different region.

I made this team for Oceania goons if we can get enough to play. If we only get 4 or 6, we can remake the league for that number. You're welcome to try if you're from other regions, but I'm not sure if it'll work.

http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/join/league/34366/F1Dzp9tJFpN3k65cFff1

I'm an Oceania bro so I will join your Oceania bro league, just as soon as the site isn't a smouldering pile of hot garbage.

El_Funko fucked around with this message at 04:51 on May 16, 2014

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

You know, I've got a funny feeling I've seen this all before.

El_Funko posted:

I'm an Oceania bro so I will join your Oceania bro league, just as soon as the site isn't a smouldering pile of hot garbage.

Me too.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Luna Was Here posted:

That works for me!

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012
Alright goons, here is my situation:
I am a big fan of esports as a whole and LoL is definitely a favorite. That being said, I am merely a spectator and would love to be in a league with a few people who just want to have fun and learn together. I have a friend who knows very little about esports who also wants to play. He figures that playing in a fantasy league will broaden his knowledge of the subject (He did the dame with football and now he is basically an encyclopedia). So, if anyone is interested in this please let me know

Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

You do not look terribly noble and yet I feel troubled, attracted, bewitched.

Once everything is working I'm down to join a group.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

occipitallobe posted:

So uh, I think you can't join leagues if your summoner name is from a different region.

I made this team for Oceania goons if we can get enough to play. If we only get 4 or 6, we can remake the league for that number. You're welcome to try if you're from other regions, but I'm not sure if it'll work.

http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/join/league/34366/F1Dzp9tJFpN3k65cFff1

Logging into my OCE means that I cannot find this page unfortunately. Has anyone else had luck joining with an OCE account?

occipitallobe
Jul 16, 2012

anti-magic posted:

Logging into my OCE means that I cannot find this page unfortunately. Has anyone else had luck joining with an OCE account?

I think every single thing is unavailable right now. I can't even find the league I created.

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot

occipitallobe posted:

I think every single thing is unavailable right now. I can't even find the league I created.

Same. :(

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

MOURNFUL: ALAS,
POOR YORICK
Yeah, Riot last night was forced to delete all leagues that hadn't done their drafts yet. So those in the OP will likely need to be remade.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Well, at least that gives me enough time to see if I can get into a league as well.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Flameingblack posted:

GoonSkype ran by a literal cat. In real life.

Nyan. :3

edit: I thought that was a a smiley here wtf

curiousCat fucked around with this message at 16:04 on May 16, 2014

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Kynazeras posted:

So, if anyone is interested in this please let me know

I'll do it with ya, I give no shits about being good or trying hard.

El_Funko
May 25, 2003

Where did she go?

occipitallobe posted:

Yeah looks like you might have to remake it? Post the deets when you have and I will totally join it. Hard.

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

Invalid Validation posted:

I'll do it with ya, I give no shits about being good or trying hard.

Awesome. That makes three people. Hopefully by the time registration opens back up, we will have enough to fill up a league

Necrolich
Feb 10, 2010
I'll join as well if there's room.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
I'd also love to join a league if there's still space

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012
For anyone who would like to join the more relaxed league I posted about earlier, I have a Google spreadsheet that you can put your information down into. If we end up having to make more than one league that is fine.

Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x58EMtyiuevorxgyLEDox08ePgLgCb4C3m6tKWKDliM/edit?usp=sharing

If there is anything that I left out, feel free to add it in!

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES
I'd like to join as well, but SilverSquid isn't pulling anything up and GoonSkype is giving me a token 403 error.

Guess we're still waiting for Riot to fix the league system?

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Amergin posted:

I'd like to join as well, but SilverSquid isn't pulling anything up and GoonSkype is giving me a token 403 error.

Guess we're still waiting for Riot to fix the league system?

You can now create leagues again, although I don't know long that will last.

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

Goonsykpe is fine but full, I was in another league that looks to have been deleted so it's possible they removed all the leagues that hadn't completed drafts in their emergency maintenance thing last night.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'll be up to join whatever league has a opening once the site works and gets fixed.

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.
Yeah you filthy loving casuals, GoonSkype did our draft the moment we filled the league. It's a real serious league for real serious fans :cool:

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

KicksYouInHalf posted:

Yeah you filthy loving casuals, GoonSkype did our draft the moment we filled the league. It's a real serious league for real serious fans :cool:

Yeah, I even changed my lineup based on schedule order.

p.s. did you know dignitas gets coL, Curse, AND EG during super week?

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

curiousCat posted:

Yeah, I even changed my lineup based on schedule order.

p.s. did you know dignitas gets coL, Curse, AND EG during super week?

Cloud 9 gets to play in NA all season!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Hmm, I'll try to setup the League again when i get home. Id do it now but it looks like they're doing a staggered league creation at the moment so the site doesnt get destroyed like last night

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

Hmm, I'll try to setup the League again when i get home. Id do it now but it looks like they're doing a staggered league creation at the moment so the site doesnt get destroyed like last night

They are also doing staggered drafting so not only do you need to get lucky with creating a league, but you also need to get lucky enough to be able to draft.

At least until the rush settles down a bit, it's basically just a weird implementation of a queue.

Dox023 fucked around with this message at 21:34 on May 16, 2014

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
When things are unfucked I'll join a league, looks like there's still room with Kynazeras?

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Frgrbrgr posted:

Cloud 9 gets to play in NA all season!

It'll be interesting to see how many #1 overall value picks in position C9 keeps (Balls/Meteos/Lemon #1, Hai/Sneaky #2 behind Bjergsen/Turtle) with Seraph on CLG/LMQ/Dignicoast leading to more parity in NA. I think Fnatic might have a lot of big relative sleepers because of that, if that big 0-8 streak was a fluke they should wreck a mostly stagnant EU this split.

curiousCat posted:

Nyan. :3

edit: I thought that was a a smiley here wtf

It's :3:

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

Wolery posted:

When things are unfucked I'll join a league, looks like there's still room with Kynazeras?

Considering my group only has (maybe) two people in it, I would say yes. My group is pretty open. If you are interested, put your information down in the Google Spreadsheet I posted a link too

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Kynazeras posted:

Considering my group only has (maybe) two people in it, I would say yes. My group is pretty open. If you are interested, put your information down in the Google Spreadsheet I posted a link too

Yeah, I tried to add my info to your google spreadsheet but it wouldn't let me edit anything.

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

DanrewS posted:

Yeah, I tried to add my info to your google spreadsheet but it wouldn't let me edit anything.

Sorry. I forgot to make it editable. You should be able to now

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Kynazeras posted:

Sorry. I forgot to make it editable. You should be able to now

Alright cool, I added my info to your google spreadsheet. I'll try and keep an eye on this thread to see when you plan to draft etc.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Just put mine in as well.

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

Digital Jedi posted:

Just put mine in as well.

Thanks. We are now only missing one person's Summoner name before we can start a six team league. I've added a column for preferred draft day and time if everyone would like to fill that out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

Kynazeras posted:

For anyone who would like to join the more relaxed league I posted about earlier, I have a Google spreadsheet that you can put your information down into. If we end up having to make more than one league that is fine.

Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x58EMtyiuevorxgyLEDox08ePgLgCb4C3m6tKWKDliM/edit?usp=sharing

If there is anything that I left out, feel free to add it in!

This is for NA, right?

• Locked thread