Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Does anyone else think that first blood being worth 2 points for a team is way too heavily weighted? I haven't like run numbers or anything, but that seems like a lot for something that isn't as outcome-based as like towers or dragons or something.

I also kinda wish that dragons/barons would be weighted by in-game percentage instead of raw numbers, if a team like C9 two splits ago dominates the majority of their games and ends them in like an average of 24 minutes or whatever that should be worth more points than an EG/CRS slapfest that goes like a full hour. Wins that take less time being weighted more heavily than longer wins would be pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I think the better qtpie-themed team name would zStinkLosers430z

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Frgrbrgr posted:

Cloud 9 gets to play in NA all season!

It'll be interesting to see how many #1 overall value picks in position C9 keeps (Balls/Meteos/Lemon #1, Hai/Sneaky #2 behind Bjergsen/Turtle) with Seraph on CLG/LMQ/Dignicoast leading to more parity in NA. I think Fnatic might have a lot of big relative sleepers because of that, if that big 0-8 streak was a fluke they should wreck a mostly stagnant EU this split.

curiousCat posted:

Nyan. :3

edit: I thought that was a a smiley here wtf

It's :3:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Flameingblack posted:

Yeah, but I'm more curious as to why a random Rioter has stumbled into my team. I know a good amount of Rioters who work for Customer Service but I've never met this guy before.

A guy who used to post on SA with the username TiredDaemon works for riot, he's probably lurking or got linked by someone here.

• Locked thread