Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

This appears to be kinda stupid, and I have no idea what the pro scene is like at all, but why the hell not.

If nothing else, I can pretend to be excited when someone on my team does something cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

So the draft takes place in realtime? Do you think you get randomed a player or the this just cancels if people don't pick in time?

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Even if we do get to drafting, the website's been hovering off and on all day.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

foutre posted:

WARNING: it drafts in realtime and doesn't pause for players who aren't there, so make sure your whole league is on and ready or it will suck.

This seems like a bad idea. I mean, I guess it's for real life friends, or something? IDK, that doesn't seem like a good decision.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Previous Jesus posted:

Well, with the way drafting works, it seems like we should coordinate it more. Maybe set up a time where everyone is free and then have a Skype call or something?

Yeah, I'm not sure if the current set up is very good for 'random strangers, join my fantasy team!' It makes more sense for people who are close friends that can do that sort of thing.

And the website keeps dying.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Servaetes posted:

I'm down, the site just keeps tarding out everythime I reload it :(

Yeah, I kinda wanna wait for the site to become actually stable before we attempt to do anything with it.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Luna Was Here posted:

In the case of PJ, would it bbe alright to meet up in the SilverSquid chat on Monday at 4PM PST/7PM EST? I want to get the drafting done before EU LCS starts on Tuesday and that is a time range I can easily slot into. We could also probably move it around a few hours, but I won't be able to do it any earlier than 3PM PST since I don't get home until then. Any objections?

I'd be fine with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

mistaya posted:

Silver Squids: You guys want to say Monday night at like 6pm EST? We need to set a time and Luna was suggesting a window that was a bit too wide.

I'm down with that.

• Locked thread