Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
semicolonsrock
Aug 26, 2009

chugga chugga chugga
:siren:
If you want to learn what this weird game is, check out the main League of Legends thread
If you want to talk about competitive games while they go on, check out that thread
:siren:

Riot Games just released a fantasy league for the LCS. The LCS is the premier competitive circuit for the videogame League of Legends, and the fantasy league encompasses both the European and American LCS. The Fantasy Leagues will run for the upcoming Summer split.

Learn how to play here: http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/how-to-play

How to Make a League
Every league has eight players. You will all need to be present when the draft happens.

How to Make a Team
When constructing a team you can choose 7 players, one for every position and one flex pick from any position. You also choose 3 subs who can replace one of your main players on a given weak. You also choose one of the teams to be the team you track.

Then, throughout the split you are scored on the following metrics:

Players
Kills: 2 pts
Deaths: -0.5 pts
Assists: 1.5 pts
CS: 0.01 pts
Triple Kill: 2 bonus pts
Quadra Kill: 5 bonus pts
Penta Kill: 10 bonus pts
10+ Kills / Assists: 2 bonus pts

Teams
First Blood: 2 pts
Dragons taken: 1 pt
Barons taken: 2 pts
Towers destroyed: 1 pt
Victory: 2 pts

Use this thread to discuss the games, cry about how bad your Darien pick was, and try to convince your opponents to not start Bjergsen.

Current Leagues:

Flameingblack posted:

Silver Squid ran by Luna Was Here
GoonSkype ran by Frgrbrgr (This is guys who are in the LCS Gameday skype calls, so it's probably more closed than SilverSquid)

[quote="occipitallobe" post="429704662"

I made this team for Oceania goons if we can get enough to play. If we only get 4 or 6, we can remake the league for that number. You're welcome to try if you're from other regions, but I'm not sure if it'll work.

http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/join/league/34366/F1Dzp9tJFpN3k65cFff1
[/quote]

semicolonsrock fucked around with this message at 02:04 on May 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

semicolonsrock
Aug 26, 2009

chugga chugga chugga

Flameingblack posted:

Yeah, but I'm more curious as to why a random Rioter has stumbled into my team. I know a good amount of Rioters who work for Customer Service but I've never met this guy before.

He's on SA is why.

semicolonsrock
Aug 26, 2009

chugga chugga chugga

foutre posted:

I thought my score was bugged, but no, I have 0.34 points I earned fair and square. Really glad I didn't sub out Vander for Gleeb this week... Only 54 points behind!

I only have 90x your points, NBD.

semicolonsrock
Aug 26, 2009

chugga chugga chugga

Obscurity posted:

Gonna take this chance to repost my reddit team (Edward was taken out for Kiwikid once I found out he was negative):

Currently at 144 points

Edit:

Realized my post was dumb, thanks guys..updated with my lineup I care about.

Wow someone else in your draft hosed up bad? That's a pretty nasty team.

• Locked thread