Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Here's the links for the leagues so far. If you're linking a League make sure you link the URL to let people join, otherwise it just tells users "Not a member of this league" and they can't do anything

Silver Squid ran by Luna Was Here
GoonSkype ran by a literal cat. In real life. (This is guys who are in the LCS Gameday skype calls, so it's probably more closed than SilverSquid)

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 00:44 on May 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Fill up SilverSquid first so we can start drafting! :siren:

http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/3392

I don't even care if I don't get to pickup QTPie, I've just been wanting a smurf called "DeathcapforQT" for a long time, and now I'm achieving my big dick club fantasies.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Website works again! Can we make a whole league based on QTPie names?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

AttackBacon posted:

LET'S DO THIS.

Edit: I call Meteos.
That's not at all how drafting works!

and just a reminder! This is combined LCS so you can draft EU or NA (Although EU sucks so after Rekkles is gone there's no one worth picking up at all)

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 01:13 on May 16, 2014

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

AttackBacon posted:

You're just mad I called Meteos first.
I pick before you :D

Hellioning posted:

So the draft takes place in realtime? Do you think you get randomed a player or the this just cancels if people don't pick in time?
Takes place in real-time, but I don't know how we deal with people who aren't drafting anyone. Hope there's an option for the owner to skip them/random them a person.

e: It says you have one minute to draft a player goodluck getting 8 random people together to do that!

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 01:29 on May 16, 2014

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Luna Was Here posted:

Hmm, I'll try to setup the League again when i get home. Id do it now but it looks like they're doing a staggered league creation at the moment so the site doesnt get destroyed like last night
Looks like we might have to wait until Monday at earliest to even re-make SilverSquid. At worst we can just create a new league right when EU LCS starts on Tuesday, most of us will probably be around for the start of Super Week I'm sure

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

SilverSquid got filled up before I could re-join it, and making new leagues is closed. drat it :(

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

New fantasy league up for anyone who didn't get into SilverSquid. DiamondDewgongs.
http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/join/league/101734/cWJZpy8wGHbNOT9onxNv

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Killed By Death posted:

I joined this one. Any idea when we want the draft?
We'll start an hour before LCS on Tuesday. If we can't gather those members, than an hour before LCS starts on Wednesday.

http://esportcalendar.com/

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not even sure how this happened since I never posted my signup link outside of SA. :stare:

Diamond Dewgong's is still open if anyone's interested. We plan on drafting Tuesday when the EU LCS starts:
http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/101734

And the start time:
http://esportcalendar.com/

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 16:34 on May 19, 2014

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Toenail Ninja posted:

It looks like you can just change one of the numbers in the link to sign up and it works. I created a league for my friends and I just tried changing one of the numbers in my sing up link and I was able to create a team for "The Big Dick Club"...
Yeah, but I'm more curious as to why a random Rioter has stumbled into my team. I know a good amount of Rioters who work for Customer Service but I've never met this guy before.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

:siren: Diamond Dewgongs is filled up now, and we will be drafting at 10:30am EST, is that okay with everyone, or should we wait until Wednesday :siren:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Darth Windu posted:

I'm down with that. See ya in two hours!!
Two hours from now, I'll message anyone in-game right now. If we get 6 or less people I'll wait.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 02:00 on May 20, 2014

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Servaetes posted:

I just got home from work and also having the plague over the weekend. Prepare to be destroyed by the team our Lord Jesus Christ has bestowed upon me. :getin:

though in all sincerity who the gently caress is kev1n :v:
He is a great top-laner on a lovely team (Millenium, EU). At least you can rely on him being one of the more dominate top-laners.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

quote:

Your Leagues can be created and drafts completed even after matches have started. If you start a draft tomorrow after matches have started, your first week of counted results will be week 2 #FantasyLCS
Some kind of important info for leagues starting late.

Also, a fun fact about bots: After starting a four-team League with my friend we had our two smurfs as bots. Bots will absolutely wreck your poo poo and pick intelligently, they out-picked us both and they have estimated points of 30 points higher than the both of us.

Everyone in Diamond Dewgongs, add me on Skype so we can start a group. My screename is Flameingblack or Brandon | Orcca

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 03:16 on May 20, 2014

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Since we're already late, and we won't gain any points for the entire first week (Since the rosters are locked in) we're going to wait until after the first week is over to draft. Is everyone in Diamond Dewgongs available to draft 8:00 PM EST on Friday? This will give everyone the opportunity to see how good everyone's doing early on in the split.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Sexpansion posted:

That might be hard for me. I could probably do a little bit later, like 9:30?
Just a rough estimate, trying to feel out how many people I can get together. This wouldn't be so awful if I could do things like send out e-mail alerts for everyone in the league, and turn off auto-drafting, or kick people out of a league for being inactive. There are a lot of things they can do better :v:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

This is what happens when you don't draft EU players in Super Week:

But the bottom two teams are going to fall very, very far behind when it's NA's turn.

Ideally, what you want is 2-3 "Best in position" players that you know will dominate pretty easily, like Froggen, or Bjergson, or Amazing, or Sneaky. Then for your alternatives, you want strong EU players from different teams (Because of the inconsistency of EU it's best not to pick too many members from the same team)

You're going to want 4/3 NA/EU on your main roster and ideally 5-5 picks overall (5 NA and 5 EU) unless you get super lucky and you can just draft Sneaky, Meteos, Amazing, and Bjergson and there's no reason to even use anyone else.

Yellowstar sucks and he was my only EU player, thanks for the lousy 5 points.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 18:38 on May 21, 2014

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

CODChimera posted:

How quickly do the points update? So glad I didn't pick Tabzz after that.
Almost immediately after a game. I'm really afraid to pick any EU players, hardly any of them are consistent and the ones who were are in NA now.

Even if Dignitas finishes in 6th place, I can at least rely on QTPie to be one of the most consistent ADC and top in the gold/GPM stats.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 19:47 on May 21, 2014

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Schiavona posted:

Just did my draft with my buddies. Here's my team:

Top: ZionSpartan
Jungle: Meteos
Mid: Bjergson
ADC: Creaton
Supp: Aphromoo
Flex: Amazing
Team: CLG
Alt 1: Vander
Alt 2: Link
Alt 3: Qtpie

I realized at the end I'm super NA-centric, but meh.
There's an upside and a downside to that.

The upside is that NA players are a lot more reliable. Even with teams like Dignitas and Coast struggling in and around the bottom 4, Zion and Shiphtur and KiwiPie were all very consistant players who just got very out-rotated or stuck up throwing at Baron. You can still rely on those players for having good stats most games.

EU players can go from Bjergson or Sneaky levels of dominance in one game, to Zuna levels of pathetic the next game, in the same day, but you need those EU points! I don't think anyone expected Kerp to be worth so many points, but next week he could be worth nothing.

I guess in the end, if you can draft enough top-tier NA players you hardly need EU at all. It's really hard to just guess which EU team will even place in the top 3, unlike NA where you can draft TSM, CLG, and C9 and be pretty confident you'll get plenty of points every week. When you draft NA players you know exactly what you're getting. When you draft EU it's the biggest gamble. There's only a few very consistent players left in EU you could draft and not worry about.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Yellowstar was my only EU player in week 1 and after 4 games he's finally going to go over 10 points! Man FNC sucked

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

If Kerp is unpicked in your league, you need to pick him up and set him in your Flex pick. He's a goddamn machine at 5/0/1 15 minutes into this game.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Kerp is at almost 100 points on his own this week, if I'm not awful at adding. Can't wait for him to be worth nothing next week. Thanks EU :smith:

e: Kerp worth 114.85 points in Week 1. He has more points by himself than my whole loving team earned in EU.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 19:09 on May 22, 2014

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

DanrewS posted:

Did anyone else notice that the fLCS site is still missing a full fnatic game worth of stats?

I don't think they ever added the game between Fnatic and Copenhagen Wolves.
A Rioters on Reddit said they're working on it:
http://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyLCS/comments/267yjr/final_scores_bugged/

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

:siren: Diamond Dewgongs :siren:

We will be drafting tomorrow (5/23) at 8:00 PM EST or after the last game of NA LCS. (Whichever comes later)

If you are not there or can't make it, a bot will draft your team for you and you can trade with other players afterwards.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

AdjectiveNoun posted:

Sorry, work has been super busy the past week and I've not had much time for this. Should be good for the foreseeable future, though.

We'll be doing the draft at 4 PM EST on Saturday; if all 8 participants are in #YourTeamSucks. If not, I'll make a 6 or 4 man league based on the people who are there at the time.

It should be fun, especially now that we all know that some highly-rated players aren't actually worth first picking :p
You can still go with everyone, even if they can't make it. The bots are really drat good at drafting, since one in my league has over 400 points from just EU alone and it still owns Balls, LemonNation and Vasilli

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

TheChad posted:

How many points for shiphtur? I can't check.
51.84 points, if he performs that way one more time he will beat out Kerp.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Obscurity posted:

My reddit league has Shiphtur in flex and Bjergsen in mid slot. How do I move these around!?
You can't! You get full points from Flex if I'm not mistaken, but you can't change positions once the week has started. You can put him as your starter next week by clicking on "My Roster" and dragging people around.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Diamond Dewgong will be drafting in 9 minites :siren:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Alright well we only have three people online and I don't expect it to get better than this. I hope they're all drafted Complexity, EG, and Gambit players. :v:

http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/101734

Drafting now

You weren't in the league but I could probably do much better by just starting a new one and letting this one die.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Darth Windu posted:

I'm actually kinda down with this. Put up a new one, get the people online right now, and draft it immediately. This drafting with only two real people is the pits.
I'm just gonna let this league auto draft everyone then, we're waiting ten loving minutes between picks.

Someone else start a new league, we'll all join it. Make it 6 players right now because I know we can fill that much up easily.

e: We have 8 players to fill up a league right now so someone make one real quick, send out the join link, and we'll get it started.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

AttackBacon posted:

I've got a 6 man I made for some friends that we ended up not using, I can just throw up the link to it: http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/join/league/142677/Z6pYrDfp7GiRQlHRk5YM
We can fill up an 8-man league right now with goons in SilverSquid and goons from this thread, but I can't make one while drafting.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

:siren: We're drafting tonight!!! :siren:

http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/join/league/234695/uUDYpLQIBWO2Ib1CYHwh

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

AttackBacon posted:

We in Mumble or Skype somewhere?
In-Game join SilverSquid and in Mumble we're in Brand

We're drafting right now! :siren:
http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/234695/draft

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

BrainToad posted:

I was only half afk during the draft. I was on my phone during dinner trying to do it. Missed one pick because I couldn't figure out how to select with my phone. And missed a couple because I didn't realize it was my turn. With those the bot got me Bjerg, TSM, and I think Cowtard. Not what I really wanted (gently caress TSM even if they are good), but at least they'll get me sweet sweet nerd points.

But I still got Aphro and Crumbzz who were the two I really wanted.

EDIT: Guess that league is being scrapped then, oh well.
The league is still there but only two people showed up so the whole roster was drafted by robots :v:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I had a list of priority picks in notepad before i started the draft, so I would know who I wanted to pick and I wouldn't be shafted. Kerp was my #1 draft and C9 was #2, and I knew I really wanted both of those. By the time that my third pick came around, the best ADC left was Mr Rallez. Fourth pick came up, and every single decent NA player had been taken by then, leaving me at one point picking between Crumbzz as a jungler or Kev1n as a top-laner, so I went with Kev1n since he's always been consistent. By my fifth pick the only NA players left were on Complexity and Evil Genius. I picked up Kiwikid, not because I liked his chances, but because he was the last remaining NA player on a top 6 team.

After talking so much garbage about how inconsistent EU was, and making fun of how they could go from 100 points in Week 1 to 12 points in week 2, I get shafted chasing my priority picks and end up with a team almost entirely composed of EU players.

My only NA player is Kiwikid who Miranda Class decided not to draft in their all Dignitas team. I am all-in with EU players, I can't stand the idea of having to watch almost every EU team play to see how many points I get now. :smith:

Does anyone in Silversquad Again want to trade for any of my EU players? Impaler and NRated are two really solid players that I'd be willing to trade for any top-6 team in NA!

e: Holy poo poo, I looked through my prefered drafts and had 5 players for every position. I ended up getting 2 picks out of the 30, by round 3 they were all gone.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 04:35 on May 24, 2014

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Darth Windu posted:

I might trade you Dyrus for Kev1n. He was who I meant to draft when the bot picked up Xpeke for me. Who I already have on my LazyLeague team.
Depends on how things look at the end of the week. Kev1n is a lot more consistent than Dyrus is, even if Dyrus is a better player. I think I might actually do okay with my all EU roster considering they're all in the top 20 players (Some in the top 10), I'm just worried about how inconsistent they are.

I'd be willing to trade NRated right now for any NA carry from a top-5 team (TSM, C9, CLG, LMQ, DIG). NRated was the highest scoring support in EU, and probably will remain so for a while since he's a very safe player and on a top-4 EU team. I just need more points for my Flex position, since I don't think Mimer is going to give me as many points as a mid-laner or an AD Carry will. Especially since EU has a hard-on for Irellia who always ends up feeding.

I also picked up Diamond and FNC as back-up picks just in case either decide they're going to do the EU thing of playing awful half the split and dominating the other half of the split.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

AttackBacon: I can give you Mimer and Impaler for Xaxus and Shook. Xaxus is worth garbage so you'll be downgrading on your jungler just so you can get a much better top lane.

Mimer + Impaler total points Week 1: 147.74
Xaxus + Shook total points Week 1: 122.83

Darth Windu posted:

I might trade you Dyrus for Kev1n. He was who I meant to draft when the bot picked up Xpeke for me. Who I already have on my LazyLeague team.
I'm willing to make that trade if you are, but I'm not gonna lie Dyrus is probably worth more points, you're just getting the EU wildcards.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 05:36 on May 26, 2014

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Darth Windu posted:

How much did Dyrus make this week? Is there a cheat sheet like there was for the EU players?

I'm basically whatever at this point. Losing to a team with a retired player on it, I dunno, I'm just as lovely at fantasy sports as ever.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PRxzPcx5Bx_P4ymwkJSVvYKNjtG2uLjH4ytGR1uY_CU/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

84 points to 81 points (Roughly). It's not gonna make much a change overall to either of us, I just don't want to have too many members of Millenium just in case they go on tilt and take last place.

If you didn't follow EU last split, Kev1n was in the same boat as Amazing and Bjergson were before they moved to NA; they were incredibly good players at the top of the individual standings but they were on awful or middle-tier teams and got poached up. That's why so many people speculated that Kev1n would go to CLG (They probably should have poached him after all)

Millenium is of course, doing much better this split and probably will until mid-split when teams like FNatic and Gambit inevitably figure out their issues and get stronger. Kev1n will always be one of the top 2 top laners in EU.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 05:43 on May 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Here's a much better document that shows graphs, top 3's and sorts players by team:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PRxzPcx5Bx_P4ymwkJSVvYKNjtG2uLjH4ytGR1uY_CU/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

Although I'm still kinda unhappy with my team, I think it's just perfectionism.

Top: Kev1n (3rd best top)
Jun: Impaler (4th best Jungler)
Mid: Kerp (First best mid)
ADC: Mr Rallez (Third best ADC)
Sup: NRated (Second best support)
Flx: Mimer (Fifth best Top)
TEM: Cloud9 (7th best team)

AttackBacon posted:

Hmm I'm really not sold on SHC yet. I think I'm gonna stick to my guns for now but I'm definitely not thrilled with Xaxus. I'll think about it.
I actually went and added up points for all combinations I could have possibly got by trading you any combination of Kev1n, Mimer, and Impaler and found out that I would have been loving myself over just by giving you Mimer since my two benched players are KiwiKid and Diamond who are worth a lot less, you'd be getting an amazing deal since I'd be losing points by switching my flex over to a much lower scoring person. I would have made you a lot stronger in order to gimp myself :v:

• Locked thread