Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
I shouldn't have drafted Diamond when I already had Meteos, and my flex spot was filled with Vasilli. Obviously Imaqtpie is never leaving my roster. Although I do have Hai and Shiphtur, so we'll see.

I think the reason I always lose these things is because I choose players I like, not necessarily players who will do well...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

WARNING: it drafts in realtime and doesn't pause for players who aren't there, so make sure your whole league is on and ready or it will suck.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

Obscurity posted:

Since I'm an impatient man I joined a random league on reddit. Didn't get all the picks I wanted, but I have the highest point team out of my whole league. I think I still did pretty well:

I wanted CLG Seraph for my top as a sleeper, CRS Xpecial for my support, and CLG Doublelift for my ADC.

I feel like you'll legit never use Edward though -- I made a similar mistake taking Diamond when I already had Meteos in jungle and Vasilli in my alternate spot. I think Fnatic is a good call for back-ups cause barring a huge losing streak they seem poised to do really well.

But other than that, that's a stacked loving team.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

I thought my score was bugged, but no, I have 0.34 points I earned fair and square. Really glad I didn't sub out Vander for Gleeb this week... Only 54 points behind!

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

Won the first matchup by 2 points, I'm amazing.

Thank god I had Vasilli and his 109 points...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

curiousCat posted:

I wish I had first picked not Meteos but I don't know what I would've taken instead. Maybe someone like Shiphtur or Vasilii?

I wish I hadn't picked half c9... My LMQ/Dignicoast fillers can only do so much

• Locked thread