Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Luna Was Here posted:

I think everyone is online right now, just waiting on Servaetes I do believe. We could do this tonight if everyone is up for it so long as Servaetes doesn't yoink off on us

I'm down, the site just keeps tarding out everythime I reload it :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Luna Was Here posted:

Servaetes, we need you friend!

AttackBacon posted:

Fuckin ServaetesBot auto drafts Sneaky AND Doublelift, ends up with 458 estimated points week one. We're all hosed.

I just got home from work and also having the plague over the weekend. Prepare to be destroyed by the team our Lord Jesus Christ has bestowed upon me. :getin:

though in all sincerity who the gently caress is kev1n :v:

• Locked thread