Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The Silver Squids link does not work for me at all and I see I am going to have some gimmick Ben Gibbard/QTPie reference competition :argh:

The first blood points are obviously to give an edge to everyone who knows that Kiwikid cannot help but secure kills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Flameingblack posted:

Website works again! Can we make a whole league based on QTPie names?

Website is still broken for me so save a spot for me in the League of QTPie.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Obscurity posted:

Since I'm an impatient man I joined a random league on reddit. Didn't get all the picks I wanted, but I have the highest point team out of my whole league. I think I still did pretty well:

I wanted CLG Seraph for my top as a sleeper, CRS Xpecial for my support, and CLG Doublelift for my ADC.

Provided nothing too unexpected happens you should crush that league, I have no idea how they let you get Meteos and Bjergsen. Both dudes wildly outperformed #2 at their position.

• Locked thread