Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Dixie might be loving spud!

SOmething about an elevator attack!

quote:

This past week, Director of Wrestling Operations MVP shocked the TNA fans when he blindsided World Heavyweight Champion Eric Young and announced HE would face EY for the title at June's Slammiversary! Why did MVP attack the World Champion - and why did he name himself the new number-one contender? Eric Young wants answers! We'll hear from both EY and MVP on Thursday's broadcast! What will happen when champion and challenger come face-to-face? Don't miss it!

- After taking over TNA Headquarters this past week, Bully Ray continues his hunt in Nashville for TNA President Dixie Carter! Now in possession of Dixie's home address, will Bully pay a visit to the President's estate on Thursday? If so, is Dixie prepared for a potential home invasion from her biggest enemy on the TNA roster? Tune in to see what happens next between Bully and Dixie!

- Also on Thursday's IMPACT, it will be Jeff Hardy's bizarre alter-ego WILLOW battling both Magnus and TNA newcomer Bram in a handicap match! Bram brutally attacked Willow this past week - handcuffing the superstar to the ropes and beating him with a steel wrench. Will the maniacal Willow get his revenge on the British superstars, or will the odds be too much for him to overcome? Don't miss Bram's in-ring debut on Thursday!

- The X Division Championship will be on the line on Thursday on SpikeTV as Sanada defends the gold in a three-way bout against Tigre Uno and DJZ from the BroMans!

- Plus, "Cowboy" James Storm will be in action against Mr. Anderson on Thursday night!

- All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast, plus news on the upcoming Slammiversary epic event!

everything is terrible!

TNA WRESTLING

CROSS THE LINE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hey mvp

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

sweerrrrrve recap

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

"We were totally swerved"

aggggg

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.
I didn't watch last week because of the draft, is MVP supposed to be HHH now in this completely original storyline?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Keep the change Obama

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
EY is going to get the better of MVP, until MVP breaks the glass case containing his nose=tape.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

"You're gonna have to take it from me."

yes, that's how it works

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
The rear end Menagerie

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DONALD STERLING IS A THING THAT HAPPENED

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

MVP "What I want is the TNA world championship!"

why?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Absolutely none of this MVP promo makes a lick of sense.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

DJExile posted:

DONALD STERLING IS A THING THAT HAPPENED

TNA is telling me that MVP is no different than Donald Sterling.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Rhonne posted:

TNA is telling me that MVP is no different than Donald Sterling.

that... is actually a really good point

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Pariah Rex posted:

MVP "What I want is the TNA world championship!"

why?

Belts have the power!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

what

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

So the Bearded Champion of the people is in a feud with his evil wrestler boss, goddamn.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
oh boy. debuting this bram fellow in a handicap match. I see they have faith in him.

let's see their "history". A history that has been building for what, two weeks?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

"must have a boatload of credibility if Magnus is listening to him"

hahahaha wow

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Pariah Rex posted:

So the Bearded Champion of the people is in a feud with his evil wrestler boss, goddamn.

The Director of Wrestling Operations.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hey jeff

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

wilLOOOWWW

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

These Willow promos are amazing.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

HHahhahahah Jeff Hardy just challenged people to fight him in a different dimension! Interdimensional Handi-cap match.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Miller Fortune commercial: who the hell has ever poured beer into a highball glass?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

"Dee eff double-yoo"

do people honestly say that

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

skaboomizzy posted:

Miller Fortune commercial: who the hell has ever poured beer into a highball glass?

i would also like to know this

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

staircase fight

because of course

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
Tickets starting at 12 dollars for Slammiversery. The lowest ROH tickets go for is twenty last time I checked.

Also, Bram looks like Gunner. Is it Gunner?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

So a different dimension is just in the rafters?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

laughing while your throat is stepped on

okay

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
Did they just pipe his laughter in over the speakers while he was being choked by a boot? I swear that had reverb.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Rhonne posted:

So a different dimension is just in the rafters?

Magnus and other guy cheated, they were supposed to drink some of Jeff Hardy's molly water before the fight.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

skaboomizzy posted:

me when I don't wash my dishes

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

yknow what, i'm gonna give TNA a shred of credit here

since i last saw them ( back around 2011), it seems like they actually figured camera work and direction out a little

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hahahaha what the gently caress

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Pariah Rex posted:

Magnus and other guy cheated, they were supposed to drink some of Jeff Hardy's molly water before the fight.

A match where everyone is as high as Jeff would he highly entertaining. It would also be incredibly dangerous.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

a rollup finish

a loving rollup finish

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

that served absolutely no purpose

granted you could say this about every match but jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007