Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
In the alternative universe where the other team advances, who will win the NBA title
This poll is closed.
Nets 10 4.55%
Wizards 64 29.09%
Trailblazers 42 19.09%
Clippers 104 47.27%
Total: 220 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
More tinder to throw on the MJax fire

http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/jim-barnett-on-warriors-coaching-change-i-think-they-made-the-right-decision-quite-frankly/

quote:

“I never was able to go to a practice. We were banned from practice that way. We weren’t part of the group. I always felt like it was Mark Jackson against the world. It was us against them and he had that kind of philosophy. And therefore, I don’t know Mark Jackson any better today than I knew him three years ago.”

quote:

“Their offense can be improved, without question. Obviously there were a couple things. Communication – you’ve got to get along with the people you work for. Alright? And secondly, was the team going to get any better? Did Harrison Barnes get any better? Did Harrison Barnes regress? How much teaching was there? The big thing that I understood is that Mark Jackson really did not want a strong, strong coaching staff underneath him. And especially a lead assistant. If you don’t want strong people underneath you, there’s a problem right there.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
I'll be willing to trade Lee, Barnes, and Thompson for Love. Some sort of 3 team trade.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
I kinda like this trade for all 3 teams

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=p4k5fp4

Add a bunch of picks for the Twolves and Lakers??

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
I forgot Khan wasn' their GM any more

• Locked thread