Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
In the alternative universe where the other team advances, who will win the NBA title
This poll is closed.
Nets 10 4.55%
Wizards 64 29.09%
Trailblazers 42 19.09%
Clippers 104 47.27%
Total: 220 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

All the mid-90s jerseys with the huge loving full-color logo on them look like they belong on a Lisa Frank notebook cover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

I'm young enough that I can only barely remember the 90s, and my expert opinion is that the only good 80s/90s overdesigned jerseys in the picture are the shooting star basketball Suns one and the rainbow Nuggets one.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Too bad Chuck isn't a full-time commentator (yet :getin:), he's better than every actual color guy.

So what do you guys think about Ibaka apparently playing? Will he actually be effective or is he going to be a step too slow and/or hurt himself? Sure is odd that you can get upgraded to "will miss the rest of the playoffs" to "out two games."

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Spacebump posted:

Maybe they didn't want to make their city's streets more dangerous.

Puro Pinche Pistons.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Would you guys say I was crazy if I said that WCF game 6 was one of the better games I'd ever seen?

• Locked thread