Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
In the alternative universe where the other team advances, who will win the NBA title
This poll is closed.
Nets 10 4.55%
Wizards 64 29.09%
Trailblazers 42 19.09%
Clippers 104 47.27%
Total: 220 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?

BIZORT posted:

Stephen Curry looks weird in everything he wears

Judge Curry Anderson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

probate me for making a night court joke in 2014

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Kibner posted:

Speaking of the Hornets, it looks like New Orleans gave them the rights to all Charlotte history and records.

Yay

That's awful because now we can't get anything as funny as that 50 Greatest Bobcats of All Time article

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

The Glumslinger posted:

But we now get the 50 greatest pelicans of all time

#17 - Luke Babbit

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Memphis seems like such a mess that they can probably only hire from the Mike Brown/VDN/Mike Woodson tier of "this will be the only HC job offered to me ever again"

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Tae posted:

Are the Grizzlies some sort of reverse front office that fires coaches the more success they have? I mean by all accounts, most people didn't expect the Grizzlies team in the playoffs, let alone 1 win away from the 2nd round.

It seems like it's an ownership problem first and foremost

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

morestuff posted:

Good lord, ESPN:

Kyrie is making the face I did when I read that headline

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Terry Glenn posted:

Look at that bad opinion about Sam Presti. Just sitting there.

It's his fault ownership won't go into the luxury tax.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Sneaky Fast posted:

"Report: Cavaliers to interview Vinny Del Negro, Alvin Gentry, others"
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24571317/report-cavaliers-to-interview-vinny-del-negro-alvin-gentry-others

The Cavs just can't help themselves.

I don't know if there is a bigger gap in quality between two candidates than VDN and Gentry.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

so why the gently caress did Joerger decide to stay

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

illcendiary posted:

Spurs open as 4.5 point favorites for Game 5. As a point of reference, OKC was a 2.5 point favorite for the last two games. This is the easiest bet ever, gambling is so loving stupid.

Are you the guy who lost $50k on betting on The Undertaker

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

IcePhoenix posted:

If we're talking complete package I think his wardrobe choices ding him enough to drop him out of the top ten.

I think you mean his wardrobe choices catapult him into top 5

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Declan MacManus posted:

I like the idea that Russell Westbrook is completely puzzling to the Spurs because he doesn't think rationally, like some kind of basketball drunken master

That episode of Smart Guy where TJ beats the supercomputer at chess by mirroring his dumbass brother's moves

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

IcePhoenix posted:

As a terrible fan who can't even name an "obvious" top six, who are your top six?

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan
6. Dylan

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Doltos posted:

Unedit: Barring the bench press those look like pretty great numbers for NFL prospects. Those shuttle times are all pretty great, and Gortats' shuttle time is amazing for how tall he is.

Wow world class athletes do as well in testing as other world class athletes

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

mynameisjohn posted:

someone working for 538 is literally being paid to make a masturbation percentages spreadsheet

the same girl did a column about pubes. she had Pube Data and everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Jon posted:

Should we move onto a a Finals N/V thread? I would make it but I feel like someone usually effort posts one...

...which reminds me, who used to make the finals GDT threads with the old NES era graphics? I hope those happen again this year, they're awesome

It's Crazy Ted and I hope he sees this post because I want a Greg Oden portrait and he usually just does the starters.

• Locked thread