Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Mister Kingdom posted:

I think this is the beginning of the end of Animation Domination.

Remember Sons of Tucson?
Actually, no one does...
(This isn't necessarily the end. Fox spent years trying to find a show to take the place of KoH before Bob's Burgers and Cleveland Show stuck finally. Unfortunately, this means we'll have to deal with another Alan Gregory...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Robnoxious posted:

NFL Football overruns means Bob's Burgers shows up early next year or it'll get the preemption curse that doomed Futurama during it's broadcast network run.

Reminder that all shows that have been forcibly moved into the 7PM slot/get preempted will almost always canceled.
Futurama and Family Guy are the two that exemplify this the best.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Mister Kingdom posted:

Family Guy was never on at 7pm. According to Wikipiedia it came on Sundays @ 8:30, Thursdays @ 9:00, Tuesday @ 8:30, and then Thursdays @ 8:00, before returning to Sundays @ 9:00.

It wasn't? Huh, well, it's been years(over a decade?) so I guess my memory is slipping

• Locked thread