Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory
Payday 2's stupid card drop system. gently caress JUST LET ME BUY WHAT WEAPON MODS I WANT JESUS CHRIST :argh: I like being a sneaky bastard but I only found a silencer for my rifle (they come in pistol and rifle sizes, there's multiples kinds of each but the differences are fairly minor) yesterday, and I've owned the game since loving launch. Same deal with colors - you can customize your masks but despite drowning in patterns to apply I don't have any loving colors to apply them with. It's a fairly fun game but gently caress's SAKE does the drop system irk me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory
Speaking of War Thunder: I love Realistic mode far more than Arcade - the flight and damage models are way more fun to me - but the problem is instead of starting in the air with multiple respawns like in Arcade, you start at your airfield and have to spend 5 minutes climbing to altitude (which if you play a plane that requires boom and zoom tactics, like most of the US's or Germany's planes, is strictly necessary) and traveling to where you'll probably run into the enemy. The worst part is that some Realistic event missions/matches DO give you an air start and they're so much fun to play! Let us play with airstarts Gaijin :argh:

also lol at that one dude gettin' super buttroasted, jesus christ dude, as an avowed dirty leftist, it's just a loving video game, the guy can enjoy playing the douchebags if he likes.

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Sometimes I play Red Orchestra as the Germans. Am I Hitler?

Semi related: is there a game out there that is a secret police simulator? That might actually be a little interesting.

There's Papers, Please, in which you play a border checkpoint bureaucrat for an oppressive regime. It is weirdly addictive. Pretty fun game, I met the guy who made it at PAX last year. He's a nice guy.