Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!

bunnyofdoom posted:

Console too?

Yup. The first moment you get control after waking up from coming back to life you can make a save. Put the ME2 save onto your comp using a flash drive and the program USBXTAFGUI. Use Modio to open the save game and pick out the save you just made.

Use gibbed ME2 editor on save_01 or whatever and it'll open up everything to you. add a zero to the end of every mineral and you never have to mine at all. you can also give yourself all the money and make one shot kill guns which are great if you just want to replay the story and make different choices.

It'll also allow you to unlock Legion early and use him everywhere because he's the best. And has a lot of unique dialog. Taking him on Tali's loyalty mission is fantastic.

There's also an editor for ME3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!

Lotish posted:

I'm presuming from all this that you still have to swap out disks for various story missions. The split for recruitments and story missions being on disk 1 or 2 was reportedly done to minimizing disk swapping, but the animations and recordings were already made before that decision was handed down. So if you unlock Legion before you do his recruitment mission (which was designated a major plot event later in development), you'll get to use him in earlier stuff that they made before they decided to split stuff between the disks.

edit: Basically, they might have put stuff for Tali to say in Jack's recruitment mission (or whatever, I haven't checked this stuff myself), but then later decided to have Jack's recruitment on disk one and Tali's on disk two, and then set a requirement that anything on disk two had to wait until all the stuff on disk one was finished, so while the content is on the disk you can't access it normally. They could have let you do Tali's mission first and then Jack's, but then you'd have to start with disk one, swap to disk two to get Tali, then swap to disk one to get Jack, etc. They decided they didn't want that.

Everybody has lines for everything regardless of what order you get them in. But seriously edit the save and unlock Legion right off the bat. Can't use him until after the first mission where you're forced to take jacob and miranda. But when you can take him everywhere and talk to everyone because it is amazing. Especially on Tali's loyalty mission.

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!

Walton Simons posted:

As for dragging it down, in WWE2k16, you can't put legendary wrestlers or CAWs (I think) into career or universe mode. If I want Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Stone Cold and Brock Lesnar to be fighting over the title, that's entirely a matter for me. That's pretty much all I want to do with the game so I won't buy it, having spent far too long messing about with Create-A-PPV on PSX. I can't get excited about wrestlers I don't know.

You can put anyone you want into Universe mode. You can also create you're own arenas and shows for Universe mode and even use custom logos.

There's talk of custom entrance music (finally) being re-added in 2K17

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!

Alexander Hamilton posted:

Goddamn the Cloudburst fight in Arkham Knight loving sucks.

Good news! If you want to 100% the game you get to do it twice!

Sadly, I've 100% the game more than once because my love for Batman knows no bounds.

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!

Mierenneuker posted:

I would appreciate that

booshmee at gmail dot com
username: maxspark21

I used that username whenever I needed to create an account quickly for something and forget about it (which I did). Maybe it got hacked? If it did, it's amazing, because I can't imagine I posted on a forum or commented on something.

I sent the webmaster a message for you