Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

the wonderful wizard of welp
Only until you've reached a point where you're the walking personification of Mass Effect cut scene powers and have upgraded the dubstep gun for fast recharge and explosive wubs.

Then it's a great, great, GREAT weapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

Do your synchronisation dives into a wood chipper.

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

Divinity II has such over-animated NPCs that the talking head conversations gave me motion sickness.

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

re: Steve Blum

My friends and I play a version of Start To Crate, and that's Start To Blum, or how long it takes from the opening credits to the first time you encounter Steve Blum.

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

Xander77 posted:

The rear end Creed wiki is terrible. (My point of comparison is the Fallout wiki)

The Fallout wiki is (mostly) incredible in its spergy minutia of stats and numbers and has completely wrecked my expectations for all other game wikis. Only UESP comes close.

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

The thing dragging Inquisition down for me is that despite playing on a huge tv I still can't read half the codex/journal/book/etc flavour text things when they pop up on the screen because the font size is so dang small.

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

Lmao if you're not getting ploughed by the Iron Bull regardless of what Inquisitor you play.

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

Bioware points were definitely a thing that dragged down Bioware games. Any kind of intermediary/indirect payment type instead of actual dollars was hot garbage and I'm glad they've fallen out of favour in pretty much any non-mobile game.

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

Judge Tesla posted:

The bad guy who was introduced in DLC for Dragon Age 2 no less. :v:

Dragon Age as a whole has a real bad habit of pulling major villains and major-minor characters from the extended universe material they pump out, like the tie-in novels and comics and poo poo. Which is fine, whatever, but in the game they give you pretty much no context for and/or background material on them because they assume you've totally read some badly written novel about an elf fucker bard or whatever. Taking a major villain from his intro in a $15 DLC for a game that not many people actually enjoyed enough to pay for more content is just par for the course at this point.

Things dragging this game down: game companies who cram half their world building into supplemental materials and then grossly overestimate how much their their playerbase is going to actually read them/pay for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

Fallout 4: I hope you enjoy five selections straight from Fallout 3's radio station playlist played on an endless loop.