Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

Alteisen posted:

MW2 was a massive broken clusterfuck, but in a good way, this one's just broken.

Spec Ops on MW2 with my roommate was the most fun I've ever had in any video game ever. MW3 hosed it up terribly by making the levels so long and difficult that we gave up after a week.

I miss games that you could play side by side on the couch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

Its been awhile but I thought the point of the horse in Skyrim was that you could fast travel with one even when you're over-encumbered

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

It's cool that someone in charge of GTA V looked at the guns and the physics and the vehicles and was like, "you know what this game needs? a 45 minute long painfully accurate stevedore shift that will insta-fail if you so much as think of loving around. yeah. yeah, that's what the kids want."

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

death .cab for qt posted:

Some bosses didn't even get proper introductions. Like Smelter Demon? Literally in a hallway leading into the second half of a large room, he doesn't get a boss arena, he gets a vestibule. It's like bumping into Satan for a boss fight at the breakfast nook in a holiday inn

The boss for one of the DLC's is a smelter demon that's been shaded blue

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

World is the first Monster Hunter game I've played so maybe this is a staple, but I love that equipment is the only thing that matters. Stats don't seem to be a thing so if you want to go from fighting with a spear to fighting with a bow, you just change your inventory. It would improve every RPG I've ever played