Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Tweet Me Balls posted:

The worst part about Super Mario Deathmatch is that the people you are trolling are in the same room with you and therefore in a position to beat the hell out of you after you gently caress with them too much.

This is actually the best part though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Celery Face posted:

"Oh no, my balloon!" :argh:

you would have balloons

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Elfface posted:

In Lego Batman 3, Conan O' Brien is the thing dragging the game down.

He's playing himself. Hanging out in the Batcave and the Watchtower next to points of interest. And every time you go near one of these points, he has a line about them. And it's always the same line, and it plays every time you go near the point of interest. Points on interest like... the level select computer. Or the entrance to a location so he says his line as soon as you arrive.

Best of all, if you spend long enough on the screen, like with the custom character maker, he'll say it again! I've probably heard more lines from him than any other character in the game because of this.

It really makes you wish the Lego games were still silent.

This is loving surreal.

For some content, an extremely minor thing, but I really wish the shortcut dude would show up when playing co op Spelunky.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Iggy Koopa posted:

I imagine he means create a warrior or something of the like, Soul Calibur 5 had a mode where you could make custom characters but they used the regular characters skill sets.

Thank you for explaining sid, otherwise I never would have known what he meant. I mean, wrestlers??? in SOUL CALIBER???????

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

thye thing dragging down dying light is that you cant perform sick stone cold stunners on every zombie that you see, also that you can't do insanely brutal ddt;s on all the zombies that you encounter. If only it had a create your own wrestler mode..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

DrBouvenstein posted:

I don't care much one way or the other for the sun or lack thereof, but Bloodborne is so drat hard compared to Dark Souls.

I see people saying this a lot and it's strange. I'm having a waay easier time with it than I ever did with Dark Souls. Honestly the only thing dragging Bloodborne down for me is that I have to go to work and can't just play it all day.