Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

scarycave posted:

Been replaying Sonic 06

Stop this madness, man! What are you doing? Good lord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
I excitedly bought Corruption on release day, then excitedly eBayed it when I found out that motion control via the Wii Remote was mandatory. Why would they completely junk the refined, tight, responsive Gamecube controls rather than be able to say "hey, plug in your Gamecube controller if you have one?" NO, IT MUST BE OUR GARBAGE MOTION CONTROL, IT IS THE WAY OF THE FUTURE

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Nostradingus posted:

People saying "This game has motion controls??? (dumps game in garbage)" is dragging games in general down.

e: oh hello new page. Uhhh, Kirby Triple Deluxe forces you to drop your power and use the new Hypernova ability in certain areas. I just want to be a ninja all the time.

Motion controls can be great. For instance, Dragon Quest Swords was a lot of fun, and that poo poo was all about the Wii Remote. Corruption? Nope. The control setup felt buggy, gimmicky, and unnecessary. I'd much rather have used the Gamecube controller setup, but it wasn't an option.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Polaron posted:

Replaying Homeworld 2, an RTS from a few years ago, and jesus christ the enemy fleet scaling is completely over the top. It's basically punishing you for doing well and keeping your fleet alive from level to level. I'm pretty sure that it's literally impossible to complete the Guard the Hypergate mission if you come into it with a full fleet.

Yeah, it's a pain. To get around it, I usually just scrap everything I can at the end of a mission and start the next one with very few ships, but a shitton of RUs. The AI seems to get ships based on the size and composition of your fleet at the start of the mission. If you have a billion dollars to spend on new ships at the start of a mission, the AI seems like it couldn't care less.

You can tweak it a bit further by exploiting the fact that it looks at your fleet composition--if you start a mission with a shitton of fighters but not much else, expect lots of enemy ships suited to dealing with smaller opponents. I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this :)

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Windows, framed art, CRT screens, and other reflective surfaces in the room (not necessarily even near the sensor bar or Wii Remote) can screw with it. That said, I've found that some games handle shiny stuff better than others.

Wii Sports is a mess roughly 50% of the time regardless of how the room is set up, but I don't think much of that has to do with the IR sensor.

The House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return is fairly accurate once you cover up/remove shiny poo poo and set up the sensor bar correctly, but still manages to be off by just a little bit during most gameplay.

Pandora's Tower seems like it handles the "point at the screen" bits fairly well regardless of the drapes being drawn.

Link's Crossbow Training, which came bundled with the Wii Zapper, responds loving wonderfully, giving you insane precision, even if you're playing in a funhouse mirror room with a transparent ceiling at noon on a clear day.

Dragon Quest Swords is the same as Link's Crossbow Training--really good.

Corruption and a handful of other games I've tried with the same exact setup just seem committed to loving up. They get all uncalibrated, lose the pointer (which in some games stops the action immediately), or just spaz out no matter how well you try to set things up in the room and tinker with the sensor bar.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Tiggum posted:

Any game where you have to unlock stuff pisses me off.

Games with a bunch of unlockable poo poo like that should have a "party mode." Disable achievements/trophies/online leaderboards/etc., but unlock all the characters, levels, equipment, or whatever. Taking a disc-based Smash Brothers or Mario Kart game to have a blast with your buddies and then spending hours unlocking stuff so Emily can use her favorite character or Steve can race on his favorite track is loving lame.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

im pooping! posted:

I didn't watch the video but it probably explains it better than I can.

Nope. It doesn't.

Don't bother. That poo poo's unwatchable. Just go with whatever you assume as far as how it works.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Cleretic posted:

I haven't played FF8 or 9, so I can't attest to how quickly they learned, but I can say that they definitely did by the time the PS2 rolled around.

From the point of view those with a nostalgic fondness for both games, Final Fantasy VIII suffers most from simply not being VII. If you take nostalgia out of the picture, it still definitely has some issues, but they're not as bad as everybody makes them out to be.

Graphically, they covered major ground both in pre-render work and polygon models, and the art direction for the most part kept things looking interesting.

The translation was definitely a step up, but that couldn't help the writing and overall story, which left lots of players groaning, especially during some particularly ridiculous(ly stupid) plot twists.

The story itself is a "take it or leave it" affair. In hindsight, it seems like one last love-letter in JRPG form to Generation X, with the brooding "I can't rely on anybody but me, leave me alone" protagonist and themes of being pushed aside, forgotten or ignored (contrasting starkly with Tidus's nigh-undefeatable perky attitude and limitless naivete in Final Fantasy X).

Gameplay mechanics-wise, they overhauled everything and tried something new with the Junction system, which is either "loving terrible" or "a bold attempt," depending on who you ask. Characters were no longer restricted to certain things they were good at--a few seconds making changes in the junction menus could make your hotheaded, overzealous pugilist your party's most powerful mage just as easily as a physical damage-dealing machine.

The star minigame, Triple Triad, is actually a lot of fun, and relies on a nice mix of luck, skill, and effort. The rules of the minigame can and do change throughout the progression of the story, usually in loving annoying ways. There are ways to counteract this, but a lot of foresight and planning is required (as well as patience).

Was it an improvement over Final Fantasy VII? Definitely. Does that make it a good game? Not necessarily. I adore the everloving poo poo out of it and have since it was first released, but I recognize that it's not everyone's cup of tea.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

The Bee posted:

You say this like FF8 doesn't have literal goddamn hockey players as enemies.

Stupid jocks! Why won't they leave us alone?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Inspector Gesicht posted:

I love how Rogue Galaxy sabotages itself at every turn. In addition to the cliched plot, wasted characters, uneven combat, cut-and-paste level-design, a nauseating romance between a woman and a dog, there is the hilarious writing decision to ham-hand melodrama into every scene. Near the end of the game you learn the backstory of your Jack-Sparrow-ripoff companion. It turns out that he had a previously unmentioned girlfriend who was killed suddenly by an oversized bird in the middle of a completely ordinary city. I haven't bought another JRPG since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZYUEMYFN1w

That game was such a goddamn disappointment :(

All the promotional material promised a space pirate adventure and all it delivered was Steve Blum and Crispin Freeman sometimes in space but usually on a jungle planet or in Stock RPG Town or Cliched Plot Exposition Zone.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Those of you that picked up Mass Effect 2 after-the-fact may not know this, but until it was patched a little while after release, probing for minerals was 3000% more tedious and frustrating. The reticle was half as big as it is now, and moved about half as fast. I know it isn't true, but I'm going to keep believing that this song http://tindeck.com/listen/lqip was the sole reason they changed it.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Mokinokaro posted:

Sanguinis and Azura don't seem that bad.

I love that Azura is one of the "good" evil princes but is pretty much the only one you can totally gently caress over in Skyrim.

"Azura's Star is broken, pls be her champion and fix it, also pls don't corrupt it into an infinite use black soul gem kthx"

"NO FUCKIN' PROBLEM BUDDY!"

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

muscles like this? posted:

I've been playing Rogue Legacy and it's kind of disappointing that at least 3 of the bosses are all almost exactly the same. I've beat the castle and the forest bosses and have gotten to the Maya one and they're all just big round floating guys.

I misread this as Rogue Galaxy and was really confused as to why the post was so short.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
They've been keeping it fun so far with contests, special drops, unlocks, etc. Plus, it's usually not tough to find goons to fly with :dance:

And it does feature a single-player mode that is technically free (if you'd rather grind endlessly for in-game credits to unlock the missions one at a time than shell out the $20 they're asking for to instantly unlock all the missions) and has been generally well-received.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Terminally Bored posted:

Still can't fight the feeling that if I play this and/or pay for some bullshit fuel system then I become a part of the problem. This is another thing that's dragging games down for me, the F2P model.

No big deal if that's a concern for you. Instead, find copies of Ace Combat 5 and Ace Combat Zero and fire up the PS2. If you liked 4, you'll love both of them.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

SpookyLizard posted:

He never asked for this.

While the original DX's opening is kinda silly, it is responsible for this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxi7JRJrod4

which is loving fantastic.

I had totally forgotten that Machinima.com was a thing since everyone and his mother started making stupid loving Garry's Mod videos years ago.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

WHAT A GOOD DOG posted:

Skyrim is bullshit for melee characters. If you get hit, and the guy knocks off a quarter of your life max, he shouldn't be able to sync-kill you from 50% health to 0. I one-shot every other enemy in the goddamn dungeon, but the Bandit Lord Godzilla rear end in a top hat is like 10 levels too high, no matter what. So what do you do? Well, you have to exploit the game.

If you try to block or something, the game doesn't give a poo poo and calculates the difference between "just getting hit" and "he lifts you up with his sword and you have to watch yourself die" without factoring in block. So you can just run away, or pathfind around a pillar or something, and heal up but that doesn't feel like a real fight anymore.

So your only real option is to just abuse the very easily exploited smithing/alchemy/enchanting system. But that turns into sperg mode in a hurry, since you're either artificially holding yourself back to make the game still challenging or you're just going balls to the wall with that bitch and unleashing some sick autismal min/max wizardry. Your options as a melee character are to be either a gimp or a god with smithing and it's really dumb.

Bethesda does not do balance. At least in F:NV, jsawyer mod or not, you don't have to exploit the game to beat enemies. Everything you do seems pretty fair within the game's mechanics.

I usually stick with bows for these reasons. I'm not a fan of the sync-kill system, and if nobody gets close enough to trigger one, I never have to see the animation. If I do decide to play a melee character, I usually skip the spergy bits of smithing/enchanting/alchemy and just get "good enough" at making poisons. If some fucker runs up on me with the +10 greatsword of fuckery and I think a dumb sync-kill animation is in my future, I stick a stamina or a paralyze poison on my weapon to even things out.

Plus, I never get tired of seeing idiots get paralyzed--they just lock up and slowly fall over like statues :dance:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Inspector Gesicht posted:

I got Magrunner: Dark Pulse (Why do first installments have colons in their names? ) for free in a GOG sale and I gave up 45 minutes in for as it's really insipid. It turns out that a high-tech glove that push and pulls coloured boxes is a lot less sexy and rewarding than a gun that shoots portals. What killed the game for me early on was that between each level you're herded back in to the room you started in so a holographic NPC can blather inane exposition at you. Unskippable crap like this happening so frequently early on that the pacing is killed entirely.

The puzzles oscillate between "challenging and fun" to "oh gently caress this" pretty regularly after the first major event happens. There's some good in there, but not enough to save it from the bad (and the "oh goddamnit it's another game based on loving H. P. Lovecraft" realization, which is primarily why I quit it).

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Whatev posted:

Haha, wow. Star Fox Command loving sucks. The core gameplay is just really goddamn bad.

Star Fox 64 is still a lot of fun. Sucks that Nintendo kept handing Star Fox projects to outside developers who kept loving up a simple formula.

Also sucks that Command's super ugly art lives on in Fox's Smash Bros. design.

The enemy encounters are either so easy that you'll have gobs of time left over or so insanely difficult that it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume they didn't really want you to succeed at all when they designed them. There's no middle ground.

Tip: if you draw your travel lines quickly with the stylus instead of slowly drawing the path you want, you'll get more range out of the same amount of fuel.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Avenging_Mikon posted:

I got an exotic machine gun out of a purple. :p

For those of us who haven't played the game, does this mean the bullets take their jackets off in a sultry striptease?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Austrian mook posted:

Some SNES classics can get a little outdated at times (Super Metroid

Usually people don't get mad if you lie on the internet but goddamn you can get shot for saying poo poo like this

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Alteisen posted:

MOST of the DLC is terrible, not all, the one with the ghosts and stuff is pretty good and it serves like a continuation of the main story.

So I'm replaying Parasite Eve and goddammit I forgot how horrible the inventory system is.

It starts out tiny as hell and you can increase it via some points you get as you level up, you can also use the same points to raise your weapon's stats but its generally better to raise your inventory, now what really loving sucks about it is that the game LOVES to fill your inventory with useless garbage that does nothing and you can't get rid of it till the following day, the worst one about this is the japanese scientist dude, once you meet him he hands you a charm before any major dungeon, these charms do absolutely nothing and you cannot get rid of them till you finish the stage, so right off the bat you've lost valuable inventory space.

Who the gently caress thought this was a good idea.

I thought the charm thing was sort of funny. He gives them to you and they sit there in your inventory and can't be used or discarded. In RPG World, that usually means the innocuous little item will surely become useful at just the right time to reveal an enemy's weakness or open a locked door or something awesome, so the whole time they're in your inventory, you're expecting something to happen that reveals their true purpose.

Nope. It's all just junk.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

muscles like this? posted:

I believe they also added it in for Persona 4: Golden.

They did, and it is a godsend. I guess they figured we were gonna keep rolling fusions until we got what we wanted anyway, so they thought they'd be nice and help us get back to the game instead of staring at randomly-changing lists of skills for hours.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Heavy Lobster posted:

Someone provide commentary if Legend of the Fisher King on GB was a good game or not, I always wanted it as a kid but haven't really bothered tracking down a copy.

Yeop, if it's Legend of the River King you're talking about, it's pretty darn good. I bought a Game Boy Color on eBay years ago and the game was in it when it arrived. Seller said "you can keep it." :dance:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Cleretic posted:

FFXII had a lot of things nobody knew was there. I remember once hearing the theory that nobody had ever actually beaten it; while surely an exaggeration, it seemed like a pretty legit thought process at the time. I mean, have you ever met anyone who beat FFXII?

I specifically set out to beat it just so I didn't have a non-completed Final Fantasy game on my conscience. But while I know for a fact that I did complete FFXII, I don't remember a thing about the final stretch of the game, the entire final dungeon beign a big blank in my mind. So I can't present any proof that I did beat that thing.

Given the number of people bitching about the ending when it came out, I'd say more than a few played it to completion.

gently caress the haters--that game owns bones, even if what's-his-name ended up being the protagonist instead of Balthier.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Skyrim

Vampires, I get that you really want me to come play with you but leave me alone and stop killing NPC's that I need every time I show up at a town. I'm doin' my own thing out here. There will be time for you later so go play Jenga or something

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Xander77 posted:

From what I remember of the Pirates! LP, it's a hundred times more grindy than Black Flag. Like you have a dozen map pieces, and you have to track down and defeat each map piece owner three times to get it?

It's not that bad at all. Hell, sometimes, you get lucky and the very first piece you beat out of Raymondo has an immediately-recognizable landmark on it, so you can skip the rest of the map and go right then and save your sister/uncle/whatever.

You always have the option of ignoring the plot entirely and doing your own thing, like rising through the ranks of the most notorious pirates in the Caribbean (by slaughtering the most notorious pirates in the Caribbean!), wooing all the bitches, raiding the poo poo out of ports and installing new governors, searching for lost Aztec cities, or amassing an enormous fleet of fully-upgraded ships and blasting the everliving poo poo out of anybody that so much as looks at you funny.

Or all of those things. The game owns bones. Hell, even the PSP port is drat good, and supports local multiplayer :dance:

GOTTA STAY FAI has a new favorite as of 14:54 on Dec 7, 2014

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Alteisen posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOYJVmFUFg4#t=142

That is some quality poo poo right there.

:nws:For elf titties.

Bioware what the gently caress

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

poptart_fairy posted:

Bioware, holy poo poo it's embarrassing.

FTFY

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

darkhand posted:

I don't get how companies can release an mmo without macro/ui customizing and try to complete with WoW. The addons in that game are a power house.

Most of them aren't trying to compete, they're just riding the wave. WoW is so insanely popular that if you cobble something together that vaguely resembles it or its gameplay mechanics, you'll make money.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

YggiDee posted:

Does Revengeance have a "whiny baby" difficulty? The game looks awesome as all heck, but I understand it's by Platinum and I am laughably terrible at action games, or any games requiring reflexes. Or really most games.

Yeah, you can put it on the lowest difficulty and there's an auto-combo mode where Raiden does sick moves if you just mash buttons. There's no harm in playing it like that. And, like the poster above said, health is really easy to come by if you kill enemies the correct way. Between that and an early-game secondary weapon (the polearm), you're fuckin' invincible if you use the super easy mode settings.

I'm pretty crap with action games, too, but getting the hang of parries, dodging, combos, etc. isn't as difficult as you'd think.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Flipswitch posted:

The polearm/L'Etranger was awesome.

It certainly camus in handy

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Luisfe posted:

Fortunately, the vita version let's you press start in events so it fast forwards.
That is a real good addition that I do not remember from the ps2 verion.

It was not a feature in the PS2 version of the game.

I'm glad they implemented it, though. And they picked the best sound effect for it, too--a cassette tape being fast-forwarded :)

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

My Lovely Horse posted:

I swear I can feel my left stick loosening up as I play Metal Gear Rising.

Can't say I've had a problem with my sticks getting looser because of MGR but my pants get a bit tighter when I turn it on

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

"Oh gently caress this guy is chasing me and I can't take him in a fight"

*summons Arvak, trots up 88-degree incline*

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

RareAcumen posted:

Yeah, it's no contest.

I don't know if you're being facetious but she puts the fuckin' team on her back dude, I don't care if she's an anime

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Ryoshi posted:

This is kind of a general one but it came up when I was thinking of finally trying to beat Baroque. It's a really cool, vaguely creepy surreal action rogue like game.

What drags it down is that progressing the story relies on a bunch of seemingly arbitrary crap that is super hard to figure out without looking up. It's a game with a strictly limited inventory space. To progress the plot a little bit the first time (IIRC) you need to find and keep a certain unremarkable item and get it back to the surface, where you give it to one of the crazy NPCs to make him....more crazy? I guess? And then he hides in the sand and you can kill him, I think. It's completely out of left field and maybe it would make more sense if I played farther but playing blind it's completely incomprehensible. I like it when a game's plot is cryptic and leaves me feeling a bit lost. When the actual progression does the same, that's a problem.

Also the PS2 port is a pile of poo poo and the draw distance is so low that you can barely see the goal on the final floor until you're pretty much right up against it, which sucks because that triggers one of the two ways to end a run.

Dude, put the controller down and just watch an LP of it. I love Atlus to death but holy balls, Baroque is a bad game.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Ryoshi posted:

Baroque is a Sting game, just published by Atlus.

But regardless I actually really dig the game itself. The gameplay is pretty unique (I'm having trouble thinking of another 3d action-roguelike) and the aesthetic is cool, it's just annoyingly cryptic at times. And my first complaint was actually sort of unfounded, because last night when I fired it up again there was a guy in the dungeon that really strongly hinted at what you needed to do to progress the story.

On topic: the game has an iOS port (go try it, it's free to download and an absolutely laughable $18 to unlock the full game). Unless my copy was bugged somehow the port only has one song for music, doesn't have voiceovers, and the camera turn rate is far too slow to actually play the game. Why do companies even bother porting games that the platform obviously can't handle well, do a lovely job on the port, and then charge an arm and a leg for it? It's insane. See also: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite iOS.

I realized my error way after the fact. Sorry about that.

I like it, too--it's weird and cryptic and spooky and everything about it makes you want to dive in and see what the story is but holy mackerel, if there's a game that's ever been made that's "not for everyone," this is it.

There's an iOS port? :stare:

You'd think they'd have learned their lesson after the godawful Wii port.

That loving Sned posted:

I don't care if it's singing the TV show theme from memory.

This is actually an awesome idea, but knowing Nintendo they'd film it with the onboard camera and try to monetize it on YouTube, and one day you'd see yourself in a compilation video of dozens of people belting out the theme to a kids' TV show

GOTTA STAY FAI has a new favorite as of 16:52 on Feb 6, 2015

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Ryoshi posted:

What was wrong with the Wii port?

And everyone knows you wiggle the d-pad the opposite direction the poke ball goes.

The game didn't have the greatest controls to begin with and it wasn't developed with Wii Remote support in mind. They just sort of stuck it in after-the-fact, and it shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Kaubocks posted:

actually blitzball owns

truth

DrBouvenstein posted:

I hate this kind of BS so much.

Like you said, I know it's a gameplay consideration, but at least try to find some in-game reason. It'd be cool if you could take your un-used people and send them on little "mini missions." Things that aren't required, but maybe net you some small rewards, or whatnot. Just so you can say,
"Oh, I am only taking these two dudes with me because the other guys are off patrolling the something something sector."

I always wondered why they didn't put in a simple email or something after each mission. "Hey Shep, while you were away, we picked up a distress signal from a nearby mining colony. Batarian slavers overran the place. Kasumi infiltrated the colony, did recon, and then Grunt and Garrus broke down the front doors and wasted all the Batarians. I think Jason was there too but I don't remember what he did. Anyway the miners gave us a lot of palladium as a 'thank you' gift."