Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ktb
Feb 24, 2006

Ugh I forgot how much I loving hate Issun. If he must repeatedly tell you the answer to everything vaguely approaching a puzzle and then repeatedly point out the obvious why did he have to be a weird pervert too? Like he's annoying enough without all the "ooh stacked babe" "I'm gonna creep about in your clothes" stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ktb
Feb 24, 2006

Playing a hat in time and it's pretty fun but the loading times are so egregious that it has killed any desire for me to revisit levels I have already played. When I first started it up it took so long to load that I thought the switch had crashed and restarted it. It's also a game that encourages speed running but fairly sure if you tried that you'd spend significantly more time staring at the loading screen than actually playing.