Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."
Yeah the first Mountain looked loving psychotic. This mountain looks huge...n' kind of cuddly tbh, plus he seemed almost bored in that ridiculous scene

Lysa falling through the moon door had a certain Robocop look to it, which was odd considering how good the effects usually are in this show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."

Mortabis posted:

An infinite supply of expendable labor.

There's no end to what you can do when you don't give a gently caress about particular people! You can do anything!

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Bobo the Red posted:

Also she cut that girl's throat at the Red Wedding out of spite.
Dunno thinking some events which unfolded before that may have affected her judgment

• Locked thread