Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
I really dig the tune at the scene w/Mel & Crazy Mom #2. Not sure if it's "Dragonstone tune" or "Lord of Light tune" but it's real tight, real foreboding. Just adds that extra oomph to all scenes it plays in :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Only part I straight up didn't like about this ep was the "hey this is the Mountain" bit. The camera angles were a bit... over the top. Dude's good tho, he looks all angry and mean and stuff although a bit too baby-faced. Blah blah first Mountain best Mountain; blonde Daario (Faabio) better than brown-haired Daario (Daario Morgendorffer)

Also the dying guy could have died a bit sooner, that stretched for a bit. But other than that, man, that was an ace ep.

EccoRaven posted:

When are we gonna see full frontal male nudity already?? :rant:

For a second I thought that "hey Reek come take a bath" was going to be an excuse to show some dickstump. It would have been... a very HBO thing to do. "This take is very symbolic! It defines the character!"

SexyBlindfold fucked around with this message at 03:45 on May 19, 2014

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
At this point I'm imagining that Littlefinger/Sansa's arc won't even need any additional dialogue, the next episode will simply be peppered with shots of Eyrie lords flying down the chute. Tyrion and Oberyn discuss the details of the duel, Ser Galahad of Whatever goes down the chute. Dany discovers what it REALLY means to rule by offering to coach for a down-on-its-luck Mereenese hockey team, Lord Johnny Lordly goes down the chute. The Hound delivers a heart-wrenching monologue on how much he loves to eat chicken, Robin Arryn goes down the chute.

• Locked thread