Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

That reminds me, how long as Arya been traveling with the Hound now? It must have been almost a year in-universe. How has she not killed him yet, she can't be trying very hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

HaroldofTheRock posted:

I did not expect to see Hot Pocket ever again, that was a pleasant surprise.

It'll be good to see Brienne give Arya that gift after a hundred days of searching while bumping about by Pod's rough riding. "Oh joy, a bag a stale crumbs."

I bet Stannis' wife is happy to be upgraded to #1 crazy mom in all of Westeros

Pleasant Friend fucked around with this message at 08:40 on May 19, 2014

Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

So can Littlefinger marry Sansa now? Or is her marriage to Tyrion still binding?

Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

I had thought/assumed slaves built the wall like every other crazy piece of near impossible architecture in this show. But this thread makes me believe White Walkers built The Wall, which would make sense since they have an ice city thing going on.

Maybe they built the wall.... [shocking twist]to keep something OUT!![/shocking twist]

Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

bob holness paradox posted:

Tywin threatened to make Loras a Kingsguard if Olenna didn't agree to marry him to Cersei.

And Loras would willingly become a Kingsguard for that little poo poo? Why?

• Locked thread