Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mide
Jun 2, 2009

I was laughing in my head over the thought of them showing Peter dinklage as the 3rd person who was in Harry potter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mide
Jun 2, 2009

The mountain!

Mide
Jun 2, 2009

Arya learned where the heart is....

Mide
Jun 2, 2009

All is left is big OB to fight the mountain

Mide
Jun 2, 2009

Ahhhh poor Jorah....

Mide
Jun 2, 2009

Hot pies back!

Mide
Jun 2, 2009

Going to be the best fight ever, too bad we are running low on time....

Mide
Jun 2, 2009

Oh my god, awkward Sansa....

Mide
Jun 2, 2009

Two weeks is such a long time to wait... Great episode, Aunt Lysa falling out the moon door looked kinda low budget silly to me though.

Mide
Jun 2, 2009

I find it funny that Hot Pie has had more airtime than Gendry. Hell, even Syrio has had more airtime by being mentioned this season.
I want the cliff hanger at the end of the season to be Gendry's boat finally landing ashore.

Mide
Jun 2, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

I don't see why some of those things couldn't also happen in episode 8. It's not like the fight is going to last the entire hour.

Dear god I wish. I wouldn't even mind if it turned into a Dragon Ball Z episode.

Mide
Jun 2, 2009

I am a show only person and I could even see the ridiculous amount of foreshadow that OB and the mountain were going to fight. Half of OB's dialogue in every episode he is in is about how much he wants to fight the mountain. Of course knowing that the mountain was recasted and we hadn't seen him yet had helped a bit too.

Mide
Jun 2, 2009

ProfessorGroove posted:

I hope he comes back with ridiculous tales about fighting krakens or something from his tiny boat but no one believes him.

You didn't know that Gendry's middle name is Odysseus? That would make lady Melysandra a Harpy.

Mide
Jun 2, 2009

Snoop kept calling Littlefinger "Peta," and it made me constantly think of The Hunger Games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mide
Jun 2, 2009

Arya makes it to Braavos at the end of the season and is greeted by Syrio aka Jaquen. She will train and become a super killer assassin over the time jump between seasons and we will see her during the aftermath of all her training at the start of the new season.

• Locked thread