Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kater
Nov 16, 2010

I still don't get why everyone on this show is so pale. It'd be cool if Theon was the only one sickly white because he's locked up all forever, but no everyone looks next to dead. Summers last for years, get a loving tan already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

The Dragons are tokens summoned by their three eggs which are summoned by Dany. The mana cost is just something demanded by the game, and really it should be 11 so that there's no other way to summon them but through the eggs.

Also Ned and probably anybody could totally take a sword to one of their heads as they are right now.

Now excuse me I need to go take a shower because goddamn.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

marktheando posted:

Hahaha 14? They aged up most of the child characters. There's no way show Jon Snow is under 20.

Isn't Jon's whole plotline like "Yer a man now, so get out"? He turns 18 and is sent to the wall. Which I guess would make him like 22 now?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

marktheando posted:

Did you miss all the posters who didn't know who Locke was when he showed up at the wall? It does serve a purpose, most viewers can't keep track of all the characters. My parents both watch the show and whenever I discuss it with them I have to explain who various characters are and what's going on.

I didn't know who Locke was when he showed up at the wall. I thought he was just a dude who looked a bit too much like the six fingered man.

Then they started with the lingering shots and sinister music notes and I realized it must be a bad guy.

• Locked thread