Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PootieTang
Aug 2, 2011

by XyloJW

My PIN is 4826 posted:

I'm not sure what the age of the characters are, but it's amusing that the guy playing the Mountain (who's the older of the brothers) is 25, and Rory McCann is 45

Eskimo kissing a fireplace will age you fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PootieTang
Aug 2, 2011

by XyloJW

Red Red Blue posted:

Yeah because somebody who can't keep track of characters is going to sift through that giant rear end post full of dumb jokes to remind themselves who everybody is

I agree with this guy, jokes are dumb, putting effort into OP's is dumb, content is dumb. Frankly we should stop posting altogether and delete the whole site IMO.

• Locked thread