Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

Tirranek posted:

The reaction to the end of this episode on the spoiler thread should be pretty good.

E: Ohhh, it's even better than I thought :mmmhmm:

Yeah I read the spoiler thread as well just so I could see their reaction to "Your sister" (not a book reader, but I know most of the major events in the books) and the tears are amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

Durzel posted:

Yeah, her being as tall as him took the edge off of it a bit. That said, isn't Sansa like ~15 and Littlefinger must be at least twice that? :stare:

Yep, and don't forget Dany was like 14 when she was married to Drogo.

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
I miss King Robert :smith:

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

TheDon01 posted:

How did the Lannisters (and the small council) find out about the hound saying "gently caress the king" a few episodes back? I thought Hound/Arya killed everyone in the tavern.

They were probably referring to his 'speech' during the Blackwater Battle.

e: f;b

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

the posted:

So with a trial by combat, could someone basically be the most vile and evil person ever but always get away with it because they're a proficient fighter?

No, they get away with it because they're the King, and the King can do as he likes :v:

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
You could also read the name of the episode to figure it out :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

Funso Banjo posted:

So, they had Bolton's fort in the opening credits map, but no Ramsey/Theon/Bolton scenes.

Is this their first ever mistake (Winterfell doesn't count).

We've never seen the Eyrie on the map this season but we've been there for at least 2 episodes.

• Locked thread