Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
How old are Tyrion and Oberyn at this time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012

TunaSled posted:

I took it that Oberyn is supposed to be at least a good 8 years older than Tyrion, considering his memories are so explicit.

Tyrion is like 30s and Oberyn is like later 30s early 40s?

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
Some questions...

1. What was the meaining behind Dany telling Jorah to tell Daaaaaario~ that Jorah is the one who changed her mind?

2. Was Bronn's reason for not fighting for Tyrion because he had been bought out by Lannisters or he didn't want to fight the Mountain?

3. What's Oberyn's reason for fighting for Tyrion? Sympathy? Or just a really easy way to fight the Mountain without seeing like he straight up murdered someone?

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012

kiimo posted:

I had no idea Bronn was leaving for good until this thread today

Eh? Is this true?

BubbleGoose posted:

I keep rewatching that scene between Oberyn and Tyrion, because Pedro Pascal's delivery is so genuine and nuanced. The Viper is a character that could come off corny as gently caress if done poorly. I can't wait to see him give the Mountain his dew.

Heh heh.

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
I'm loling at everyone who think Oberyn will lose the fight against the Mountain. Oberyn is going to CRUSH the Mountain and instill fear into the Lannisters by going off with a I'm going to murder you all speech. It's going to be like when The Spaniard reveals himself as Maximus to Lucius and everyone at the arena goes :tviv: :vince:

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012

BubbleGoose posted:

Joke or not, I groan every time someone insists the pyramids were built by slave labor.

Huh...?

Edit:

:downs: http://news.discovery.com/history/ancient-egypt/pyramids-tombs-giza-egypt.htm

D'oh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012

poirot818 posted:

Ian Whyte sounded like Christopher Lee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90iij8mX_xA

I thought it was kind of a cool voice for the Mountain.

Tywin's armor looks amazing.

• Locked thread