Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

VoidBurger posted:

So I guess Littlefinger is in charge of the Eyrie now... unless I'm confused and Robin is technically in charge? Does Robin remain a Lord of the Vale or can Littlefinger be like "Nah, you don't get to be that anymore cuz I'm the boss now."

He married Lysa, so now he's stuck with (in charge of?) the brat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

Cession posted:

If Sansa had any sense or balls shed take her best shot at pushing Little Finger in right after.

Then there's Robyn standing right behind her.

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

Hand of the King posted:

How old are Tyrion and Oberyn at this time?

I took it that Oberyn is supposed to be at least a good 8 years older than Tyrion, considering his memories are so explicit.

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

mclast posted:

Not clicking this link but I really hope it's Wonder Showzen.

Click it, it's relevant

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

What the gently caress.

You have a problem with it yet you quote the whole thing over two posts? You loving idiot.

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

I think we all realize that the OP being 80,000 words of info you can get more accurately and quickly from the Game of Thrones Wikia (spoiler free!) is a running joke.

But the perfect way to protest scrolling past it is to make everyone scroll past it again? Just as bad as the OP you pretend to hate.

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

You are being trolled, hth

Thanks. Let's talk about prose

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

It's because it keeps changing from episode to episode, sometimes from scene to scene.

Also the raspy thing he has going on this season

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

I like to pretend he forgets how he is playing his character and kind of wings the accent.

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

precision posted:

I just think people exaggerate how much his fluctuates, unless you're binge watching.

That he fluctuates at all is the point. It's noticeably inconsistent.

Not a binge watcher.

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

Shadow posted:

Sorry, when was it explained Tywin planned to gently caress Bolton over? Also, who had promised to send Arya? Doesn't everyone but a select few think she's dead?

Edit that quote out of your post please

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

ShaqDiesel posted:

So long as it's tasteful.

Hello, season hawt

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

Last Chance posted:

This is dumb. Why do I want some nerd making up some crazy bullshit science reasons for a fantasy adventure setting? I think he's missing the point of fantasy in that you're not supposed to overanalyze and ruin the fantastic things by overthinking them.

I liked the bit about what size the planet must be and the placement of the continents on the globe.

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

wisdomHNOX posted:

On the topic of back stories the show didn't get to, I am slowly making my way through the books and the things Lord Hoster Tully says on his deathbed really flesh out why Lysa is the way she is. I mean, drat.

It actually makes her a sympathetic character, instead of just a crazy woman. It was just on my mind since the thread keeps poppin up with "I wish I knew more of the backstory on X..."

PMed for spillage

Somebody stop me if this could spoil future events

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

Harley C posted:

If you haven't given up on trying to backseat mod this thread from the constant book talk I don't know what to tell you...

Just chill out and don't read here if you can't deal with it because as evidenced by every thread, it will happen. Reserve your tears for when an actual spoiler gets posted because while book talk is clearly against the rules they aren't doing anything about it. Unless a mod came into here banning everyone that said that Stannis thing and every other time that has happened then it'll stay the same and all you're doing is making this thread look more entertaining to troll/filling it with bullshit meta posts nobody wants to read.

1. Ballz is the OP, this is his thread to "backseat mod". I'm pretty sure he isn't mashing the report button on everyone.

2. Shut up a lot

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

Jetfire posted:

"Did you know that MY CLIENT Oberrrrrryyn MarTELL defeated the MOUNTAIN's ssssstreak at King's LANDING?" - Tyrion E. Dangerously

Shadow posted:

My god.

This thread needs a new episode.

Badly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

No More Heroes posted:

Isnt it time for the 408 thread?

Yes please

• Locked thread