Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

Napoleon Bonaparty posted:

The first one looked pretty great when all the kingsguard armor was plastic and before the dragons and direwolves had any real size to them.

The matte paintings in Season 1 are just rough in general. I caught someone up on the show recently and there a few shots with the Red Keep in the background that are pretty rough, to say the least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

Woden posted:

Tyrion better live, I want to see him trying to outsmart Littlefinger to get his wife back and find out what Oberyns revenge plan is.

Honestly I go back and forth thinking he should go dick around with Danny. It seems like he could get her back on track now that he's probably going to be pretty pissed at the ruling groups of Westeros.

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

TheDon01 posted:

How did the Lannisters (and the small council) find out about the hound saying "gently caress the king" a few episodes back? I thought Hound/Arya killed everyone in the tavern.

In the very same scene, the assailant says the bounty was because the Hound had been going around killing Lannister men. The Hound thought that "gently caress the king" was what had done him over, but it turns out Joffrey died and nobody gives a poo poo anymore [because they all agreed with the hound]/

kiimo posted:

Tyrion would be much happier in Dorne I think. I'm not sure Dany is really Tyrion's scene. He can hang out with Cersei's daughter and turn her against her mother.

That's probably true. Mostly it just seems like he could really use a change of scenery . It seems like there's at least a couple places out there with better climates, or at the very least political climates that support the "gently caress the Lannisters" position.

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

agarjogger posted:

I hope by the end they've conscripted all the loving peasants, mashed them against each other until every last one is dead, and the white walkers ride down leisurely with vacant stares wondering where everyone is. I really hope these insane inbred psychopaths utterly wreck this place and Essos recolonizes it.

What's the thread to Essos, with respect to White Walkers? Do they freeze the sea into an ice bride, or is Essos just generally not going to be bothered at all?

• Locked thread