Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

qxx posted:

Gregor3 looks like Will Sasso.

I kept waiting for him to look directly into the camera and say, "I know who de winner is! I know!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

marktheando posted:

Pretentious ivory tower intellectual spotted.

I mean I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a bunch of fantasy literature fans don't think quality of prose matters, or even know what the word prose means.

Prose cost like three hundred dollares an hour, right?

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

No More Heroes posted:

I get that the world north of the wall is pretty big but 100,000 dudes not encountering the shambling zombie horde at the end of S2 is ruining my immersion.

Maybe they're letting Mance's army knock the wall down first.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

EccoRaven posted:

It's a weird compromise to the reality that it takes RL years for the show to run its course, but in the books presumably the events happen over far less time.

George R R Martin is very clearly not good with numbers. Seriously, his sense of distance, size, weight and time are all to cock in the books. Just accept it makes gently caress all sense and move on.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Elotana posted:

Seriously how does the no book chat thread have more book chat than the spoiler thread and the book thread

We are all GRRM's children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

This thread is like a faded memory of itself.

• Locked thread