Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

There were a couple of really good moments this time, but they were brief. There was something wrong with the photography--seemed hollywoody somehow--and the warm/cold lighting was way on the nose in the bathroom scene. I know these are nitpicks but usually I'm too wrapped up in it to really notice that stuff. I used to be really excited to see the show every week but now not so much. There's tons of plot but it feels like less is happening lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Yeah, the Mountain looms large in the show. He's been "there" consistently, clearly a character more significant than some with plenty more screentime.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Dangersim posted:

Also even if you want Roberts rebellion to be void dany doesn't have a claim because the throne only goes through males.

Was that how it worked in the Targaryans' reign too?

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

fleshweasel posted:

Salladhor Saan was just in like the last episode with all those whores in Braavos. At least give em credit for that.

According to one source, groundbreaking television programme Game of Thrones will make another unprecedented move by featuring two black actors, both presumably playing black characters... let's give them credit for that.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Something hit me the other night. There was the sisterrape scene with Jaime and Cercei, and it didn't really serve as a big character development moment (or didn't seem to try to,) or catalyze anything. She's probably pregnant from that. Those two are pretty fertile together and pregnancy would do interesting things to the story.

• Locked thread