Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

I just watched the film, and I really like it. This is the first movie in the series without a really weak segment in it.

I think the explanation for the framing story is that its the VHS collection itself that is causing the events that happen in film. The series has shown that the VHS collection itself has a power over reality, fed by the evil and suffering contained within the tapes. Evil attracts evil, and the boyfriend also thrives on the suffering of others. The collection only has power because the suffering it documents is something people have a taste for.

I think trying to explain the actual mechanics of how the van is doing what it does is pointless. It doesn't matter, because the force behind it is the VHS collection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread