Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Second Honeymoon and Tuesday the 17th were the only remotely enjoyable segments of either movie. I thought alien slumber party was atrocious. I didn't feel any tension in Safe Haven whatsoever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I thought the first 2 movies were utter garbage is there any reason to think id actually like this one?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Hmm ok ill prob just skip it then.

precision posted:

The first two segments of the three are quite different to anything in the first two films. The Magician in particular doesn't exactly play out as "found footage", you might like it. Depends on what you didn't like about the first two though, really.

To give you an idea the only segments i like in the first two are Second Honeymoon, Tuesday the 17th, and like half of A ride in the park.

• Locked thread