Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mourning Due
Oct 11, 2004

*~ missin u ~*
:canada:
I am so surprised to read that people didn't like Second Honeymoon.

I've watched my fair share of horror, and while I have been terrified before, I have never turned off a horror movie for being too scared until the scene in second honeymoon where the camera at night pans to the girl as it has in the past, and then pans to the boy...*shudder*. I felt like such a stereotype, I sucked air through my teeth and went into a "gently caress gently caress gently caress" repetition until I got the screen off.

Unfortunately, girlfriend hates horror films, and I don't like yo watch during the day, so have had to delay my viewing of the second one and thus this one. Can't wait though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread