Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK A BROS HEART
Evan "Cookie" Michaels
FA: 2 | NFA: 8 | Kills: 7 | Mission Kills:4

"poo poo that's huge!"

NFA unfuck somebody else's suit where possible, cancel successes if 2+ troopers take a hit. Roll for me please. Hang in there gang, we're nearly there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Subterranean Lair - Otin II
FA: 1d10 2 Emile
NFA: 1d10 10 Sgt. Cookie
AA: 1d10 8 Aliens

Tpr. Nathan Celadon
You are the quickest to stir to action as the strange variant of the SEED specimen stands itself up like it was ready to attack. You rig up an impromptu circuit breaker having linked your mandelbrite suit with Ubica's auxillary control relay, and are able to avoid nearly all electrical interference. You also can destabilize 2 suits from discharge.

Sgt. Cookie
Bvt. Cpl. Fuckhead

failed their rolls.

I rolled for Emile and got a low success with the grenade, but how do you want to spend your turn?

• Locked thread