Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^

Terrible Robot posted:

Real talk if you know what you are doing behind the wheel (and have little fear of death) one of those fuckers will haul some serious rear end through the twisties. I kept up with a coil-over'd CRX on one of the most technical back roads in my county with 100% stock suspension and gigantic 85 profile tires. I bag on mid-90's American cars a lot but they weren't complete turds.

Best roadtrip car I've ever had, too.

Either he was at commuting speeds or this never happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Or he's your average Honda driver who gets really loving big in your windshield as soon as you find a corner.

$45/corner eBay coilovers don't really lend themselves to high performance canyon carving.

That also.

• Locked thread