Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I.... I kinda want a Wii U now... :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I will hencefort stop viewing this LP until I catch up to you guys...
You actually made me buy a (secondhand, incredibly cheap) Wii U, as well as this game! :neckbeard:

(Oh my god this game is the cutest thing)

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Vilemoon posted:

I honestly think we are going to be selling more Wii Us than nintendo has for the past 6 months.

I literally started looking for a secondhand Wii U the moment I watched the first video :swoon:
I've unfortunately never played the Galaxy games because I both dislike and get motion sickness form the "walking around on spheres" part, so I'm so happy that this game exists!

(oh my god the little butt-wiggle when you're crouching in catform)

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Nintendo themselves spoiled the secret character before release, so I'm not sure how much of a secret it really is.

There's a secret playable character? :aaa:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

An unholy amalgamation of Luigi and Toad would need to be suitably named.

I suggest 'Load'.

[artist's impression]

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Alternatively....

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Get that poo poo out of here :gonk:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Section Z posted:

Man, those Mario comics were surprisingly goddamned amazing.

They really were, and the way I got to read them (in distant Snoreway) was through a Norwegian translation of a Swedish Nintendo Power-ish magazine called Nintendomagasinet :allears:

The comics also gave me a respect for Wendy O. Koopa that I have for no other Koopaling, she's the only worthwhile choice in MK8 (aside from Peach and Luigi obviously) :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Toads mama you say? That gives me an excuse to post this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q20ovbTOroE&t=358s

• Locked thread