Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Ahhh yeah this game rules. Takes the "2D-feeling level progression on a 3D plane" design of 3D Land, expands upon it, and puts it on a bigger screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Yeah- despite the dumb decision to include the controller at all in the system, the thing is supernaturally comfortable to use for how big and unwieldy it looks. I forget I'm even using something that isn't just a standard controller since it's pretty light as well.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

CzarChasm posted:

What does this entail? I don't think they went over it in any of the videos. I imagine it's like collecting all the stars/shines/big coins in previous games, but the last Mario game I played was either Galaxy 2 or NSMB Wii.

Nah, it's the most pointless thing ever, really- you just have to land on the top of the flag at the end of the level. But it keeps track of it

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Your Computer posted:

Toads mama you say? That gives me an excuse to post this!

I wish they would decide to do abrasive NY Italian Stereotype accents out of nowhere in the next game.

• Locked thread