Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

Hey, you may say that the Wii U is the "running joke" but games like this, wonderful 101, and the fact that there are barely any good PS4 or xbox one exclusives says otherwise.

This is probably the first game I'm gonna get for the Wii U, I saw chip stream a bit of it and i loved it.

Looking forward to this.

Edit: I cant help but imagine that while Bowser is throwing bombs at you Waluigi is the one actually driving.

what I'm saying is we need more Waluigi.

Zoig fucked around with this message at 18:13 on May 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

Discendo Vox posted:

It's a thematic thing they also did in several iconic levels in the first game- there I think it was fog-themed, with one occurring in smoke from a volcano and another using red and black in a factory.

Don't forget the first one where it was against a sunset.

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

I though waluigi's shtick was being waluigi.

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

Looks like the next world is a nicer looking marsh to me.

also was vile quoting who I think he was?

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

IAmTheRad posted:

But I can assume that the final boss is Bowser. He has been the boss of every main Mario game besides 2, and I doubt they'll have him invading the Sprixie Kingdom and not be the final boss.

People are practically saying that the boss isn't just Bowser, you compared it to mario bros 2, which did not have Bowser. Bowser himself just disappears after world 1, and yet you still think it's him? weird.

wait poo poo is the final boss wart? nah, can't be, that's not really that surprising.

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

I's the boss something that we would never think of?

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

well that's good then, those kind of surprises are the best kind.

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

Honestly if we were to compare this to a kung fu movie, nintendo would be that seemingly harmless old dude that turns out to be really tough.

It should surprise nobody, but for some reason it still does for some people.

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

I personally suspect that my opinion of the Wii U is skewed because I have not yet seen a bad Wii U exclusive game. With that being said, is there actually any bad Wii U exclusive games out there?

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

man, bowser and eggman keep cribbing ideas from eachother, bowser builds machines and a theme park, and eggman uses a ancient evil power (bowser did that once right?)
not to say that's a bad thing for bowser, his theme park looks pretty great.

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

That sounds like the moral is to ALWAYS let the rear end in a top hat play toad.

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

This episode was horrible in the best ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

yeah, the meme jokes and stuff was bad, but vile and dex's reactions made it funny.

• Locked thread