Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
And the Lord said, "Look, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.
Is Plessie as twitchy and hard to control as the Galaxy Manta Ray? I have to say that was one of the more frustrating parts of that game, since you had to control it by tilting the Wiimote and the slightest mistake sent you careening off the course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
And the Lord said, "Look, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.
While Meowser is great, I was expecting more from a final boss. The tower sequence is very well executed, but I was expecting a long climatic final battle at the end of it, not just hitting a giant POW block a couple of times. Seems a bit of a letdown at the end of an otherwise great game.

• Locked thread