Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?
People can discuss the book all they want as far as I care. I'm just going to stop watching the thread until I've had the chance to read it myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

thrawn527 posted:

Well that's a hell of a first sentence to start off Changes.

:allears: This is going to be fun.

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

I think Four Roads Cross is the best in the series - it's a prequel that tells a compelling story about how the characters got to the point they're at later in the series. Plus it has Kopil riding a zombie dragon he uses as a personal battleship :black101:

The new book, The Ruin of Angels, is also really good and the city of Agdel Lex is a kickin' rad setting.

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

Khizan posted:

You're thinking of Last First Snow.

Four Roads Cross is the second one about Tara in Alt Coulumb.

:doh:

In other news, I binged the Rivers of London books at the start of the year and they were a delight. The comics were a bit disappointing though.