Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

keiran_helcyan posted:

The Sword of Truth is the worst thing ever written by a human being. It's a poo poo sandwich of awful prose, rape fetish, and Ayn Rand wank.
The tv show was pretty ok, in a campy sort of way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

why oh WHY posted:

Edit: God dammit I really need to change my profile picture It creeps me out everytime I see it.
Who'd you piss off to get it in the first place?

Angry Lobster posted:

Yup, noticed that in my recent reread but then I asked myself: Why did Cowl needed that copy from Dresden when he could have asked Peabody for a copy of the poem if it's true that both of them were Black Council?
I never even thought of that. That's a very good question.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

The Neverwhere TV show is my only experience with Gaiman.

Edit: wait, no, I forgot Stardust was Gaiman. Whoops.

Nihilarian fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Oct 31, 2015

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I didn't really like the zergs but they were there from the start