Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InvadErGII
May 29, 2008
The existence of JOU 'god packs' made me wonder what I would do if I ever opened one. I never did, but I liked the ensuing idea so much that I made it anyway - the 5-color devotion/God tribal deck. This is not a very good deck, but it's a lot of fun to try and make it work. Every once in a while it does some pretty hilarious things.

Things I want to add for sure - the rest of the temples and tri-lands, and pretty much any other reasonably good land that taps for any color. Has anyone else tried anything like this? What cards have turned out to be great for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

InvadErGII posted:

The existence of JOU 'god packs' made me wonder what I would do if I ever opened one. I never did, but I liked the ensuing idea so much that I made it anyway - the 5-color devotion/God tribal deck. This is not a very good deck, but it's a lot of fun to try and make it work. Every once in a while it does some pretty hilarious things.

Things I want to add for sure - the rest of the temples and tri-lands, and pretty much any other reasonably good land that taps for any color. Has anyone else tried anything like this? What cards have turned out to be great for you?

About your manabase, if you have access to them I think you want all the fetches and shocks(except Godless Shrine, for obvious reasons), along with Mana Confluence and maybe Reflecting Pool. If you can, upgrade the guildgates to the manland cycle from Worldwake(Creeping Tar Pit, etc). It's not at its best in your deck, but Temple of the False God would also be kind of flavorful, so your call about how to balance flavor and function.

With so much indestructible stuff, Nevinyrral's disk and other boardwipes seem like they'd be great, as well. Wrath of God and Anger of the Gods seem particularly appropriate, but might be hard to cast.

Elyv fucked around with this message at 21:55 on May 27, 2014

InvadErGII
May 29, 2008

Elyv posted:

About your manabase, if you have access to them I think you want all the fetches and shocks(except Godless Shrine, for obvious reasons), along with Mana Confluence and maybe Reflecting Pool. If you can, upgrade the guildgates to the manland cycle from Worldwake(Creeping Tar Pit, etc). It's not at its best in your deck, but Temple of the False God would also be kind of flavorful, so your call about how to balance flavor and function.

With so much indestructible stuff, Nevinyrral's disk and other boardwipes seem like they'd be great, as well. Wrath of God and Anger of the Gods seem particularly appropriate, but might be hard to cast.

Mana Confluence and Reflecting Pool are definitely going in once I can get them a bit cheaper (thank goodness Pool is apparently in Conspiracy). Disk is definitely a good option, too, since like O-Stone it doesn't require a color commitment.

Another must-have for this once I can track one down - Prismatic Omen. It's basically a second, better Chromatic Lantern, and that might be the most helpful card in the deck as it is.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

InvadErGII posted:

For my Progenitus Super friends, I went with Shocklands, the Lorwyn/Shadowmor filter lands, and the CoreSet/Innistrad Buddy Lands as 30 lands to start, with Vesuva, Thesbian Stage (to copy 5 color lands), City of Brass, Command Tower, Forbidden Orchard, Reflecting Pool and Transguild Promenade as 5 color Lands, with a Reliquary Tower to finish off my lands. I also have a bunch of artifacts that tap for mana of any color. For my deck, I didn't think the Tri-Lands, Guildgates, or Scrylands would work, but you may not want to be like me and spent $300 on your Manabase for a commander deck.

I will definitly think about adding a Prismatic Omen for my deck, as that will help out.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

InvadErGII posted:

What!? No Dictates? What kind of shenanigans are you (not) running here?

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
As flavorful as it might be, I probably wouldn't put Temple of the False God in a 5 color deck. Especially one without a full complement of Duals/Fetches. In fact, I'd probably never put it in any deck, considering it's one of the biggest newbie trap lands. It annoys me that they continually shove it into every commander product.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Toshimo posted:

As flavorful as it might be, I probably wouldn't put Temple of the False God in a 5 color deck. Especially one without a full complement of Duals/Fetches. In fact, I'd probably never put it in any deck, considering it's one of the biggest newbie trap lands. It annoys me that they continually shove it into every commander product.

Nah, that poo poo goes into every mono colored commander deck I have and even a few dual colored ones that consistently get enough lands. It's just a nice bit of extra fuel that helps tempo at several points.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
A God tribal deck without Patriarch's Bidding? For shame! :colbert: EDIT: I'd also consider Opalescence for when you don't have enough Devotion; having a bunch of 4/4 Indestructible dudes isn't so much worse than 5/5 or 7/5, etc.

Toshimo posted:

Eh, it's helpful at times, and only a singleton for a land pool doesn't guarantee it'll always be in your opening hand. Like Reliquary Tower, it's a card you can get away with for multiplayer games.

do u believe in marigolds
Sep 13, 2007

Toshimo posted:

I don't think I've ever had Temple in my hand and thought "this card will not be helpful to me". It's a lot better than some of the other lands that I got in my commander precon, I'll tell you that. I'm also the person that's not gonna spend 200 bucks on lands for my EDH deck.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
I'd also say that basic-searching artifacts like Traveler's Amulet/Wanderer's Twig and Armillary Sphere are great for 3+ color (or even 2 color non-green) budget decks. Ramping is good, but just hitting all your land drops until turn 6-8 is pretty key.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

So I got to run my Lord of Tresserhorn commander in a multiplayer pod earlier tonight.
I fought against a Derevi, Nekusar, and Oloro.
The Oloro player pretty much was playing tiny combo pieces that got blown out by the Nekusar player. The Derevi was biding his time on a mana screw hand for me to show my general so he could take it for his own.
The Neku player got an early run of Otherworld Dreams, then Dictate of Kruphix into Fate Unraveler, then playing Neku himself. I got an early game Inferno Titan and did what I could to try and take down the Neku before he went infinite, but there was too much infighting between us strangers.
Neku played illusionist bracers on Aphetto Alchemist at Sol Ring and then Darksteel Ingot for infinite mana, then Diabolic Revelation'd into Exanguinate for game.

Nomadic Scholar fucked around with this message at 07:14 on May 28, 2014

Deckit
Sep 1, 2012

Made and played a fun Kruphix deck last night. It got disgusting. I had dictate of kruphix and howling mine out. :allears:

Mycosynth Lattice was out, another player having stolen it from my library. Sucker. Played out a Mirari and Proginitor Mimic'd another players Prophet of Kruphix. At the end of everyone's turn, tap all my mana and store it.

Final turn, flash in Scalpelexis. Stolen Identity it + copy it. Cipher onto it. Beacon of tomorrows, copy it. Swing at one player, exile a bunch of cards because basics repeat. Make two more Scalpy's off cipher triggers. Tap out my mana to store, take an extra turn. Play Cackling Counterpart on ol' Scalpy, along with Phyrexian Metamorph. Swing at another player with 5 Scalpy's and take more than half his remaining library. Tap out to store my mana. Take another extra turn and hope I can draw more counterspells to protect my army of Scalpys or March of the Machines to end it there. :unsmigghh:

And then draft had to start. :smith: Just when I was ending everyone elses' fun!

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

InvadErGII posted:

That looks super fun, although it probably would play like a train wreck unless you added $500 to the mana base.

One card that would help a lot is Thawing Glaciers. In any slow format, this yields great mana fixing and card advantage.

OssiansFolly
Aug 3, 2012

Suffering at the factory of sadness every year.

Gynovore posted:

That looks super fun, although it probably would play like a train wreck unless you added $500 to the mana base.

One card that would help a lot is Thawing Glaciers. In any slow format, this yields great mana fixing and card advantage.

I LOOOOOVE my Thawing Glaciers in my Grand Arbiter deck. Any deck that is designed to destroy lands loves this land!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I know we were talking about how Sheldon and his buddies run the Commander ban-list at the start of the thread, but what's stopping Wizards from just taking over and maintaining the ban-list themselves? Even if they start with Sheldon's exact list and then slowly adjust it from there, what's keeping them from doing so? My initial guess is that because there are no Wizards-sanctioned events for the format the same way you have stuff for Standard, Modern etc., and therefore no point in their eyes in balancing the format through bans. But then why is there an "official" 1v1 ban-list in France? Is that not actually all that official?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

C-Euro posted:

I know we were talking about how Sheldon and his buddies run the Commander ban-list at the start of the thread, but what's stopping Wizards from just taking over and maintaining the ban-list themselves? Even if they start with Sheldon's exact list and then slowly adjust it from there, what's keeping them from doing so? My initial guess is that because there are no Wizards-sanctioned events for the format the same way you have stuff for Standard, Modern etc., and therefore no point in their eyes in balancing the format through bans. But then why is there an "official" 1v1 ban-list in France? Is that not actually all that official?

I'm going to guess: Why bother?

It's successful as is, no reason to stick a hand in it when they're already making massive profits from supplemental material.

AMooseDoesStuff
Dec 20, 2012

Deckit posted:

Made and played a fun Kruphix deck last night.

I've been wanting to make a Kruphix deck for a while. Especially a hugbox 'Everybody draws!' thing that'll help the games go faster, because EVERYONE gets what they want.
Would you mind posting yours?

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

So I started a Vendilion Clique Fun Police deck last night. Then I decided found my copy of Pemmin's Aura and decided to use Tromokratis because I've been trying to use the aura in something forever. So I switched a few cards around and now I have a Tromokratis deck. You can probably tell it wasn't made with him in mind. I need more stuff like Flood and more equipment/pump effects to make Tromokratis a 2-turn clock instead of 3 because I can see myself drawing a lot of hate once I drop an unblockable 8/8. I probably need Neurok Stealthsuit and Lightning Greaves to keep him safe when he's attacking.

Suggestions?

Unleash the Trauma!

Deckit
Sep 1, 2012

suicidesteve posted:

So I started a Vendilion Clique Fun Police deck last night. Then I decided found my copy of Pemmin's Aura and decided to use Tromokratis because I've been trying to use the aura in something forever. So I switched a few cards around and now I have a Tromokratis deck. You can probably tell it wasn't made with him in mind. I need more stuff like Flood and more equipment/pump effects to make Tromokratis a 2-turn clock instead of 3 because I can see myself drawing a lot of hate once I drop an unblockable 8/8. I probably need Neurok Stealthsuit and Lightning Greaves to keep him safe when he's attacking.

Suggestions?

Unleash the Trauma!

Dakra Mystic! Its great fun making everyone reveal their library and pitching a good card.

AMooseDoesStuff posted:

I've been wanting to make a Kruphix deck for a while. Especially a hugbox 'Everybody draws!' thing that'll help the games go faster, because EVERYONE gets what they want.
Would you mind posting yours?

Sure thing!

http://deckstats.net/decks/7504/94807-kruphix-commander

I'm on the hunt for more draw effects. One my friends play is Staff of Nim or something. Given how the deck has been working, I can stand to replace the Terramorphic and other sacland with basic lands.

AMooseDoesStuff
Dec 20, 2012

Deckit posted:

I'm on the hunt for more draw effects. One my friends play is Staff of Nim or something. Given how the deck has been working, I can stand to replace the Terramorphic and other sacland with basic lands.

Thank you! I'd suggest Staff of Domination, but it doesn't really seem like what you're looking for.
Diving Top? It's not exactly draw, but it's a staple in my playgroup for a reason! Although.. All the draw might as well make Scry 3 useless.. Or really good?

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Deckit posted:

http://deckstats.net/decks/7504/94807-kruphix-commander

If you're looking for Howling Mine effects, there's Temple Bell, Font of Mythos, Kami of the Crescent Moon, Rite of Flourishing, and probably some more that I missed.

Deckit
Sep 1, 2012

AMooseDoesStuff posted:

Thank you! I'd suggest Staff of Domination, but it doesn't really seem like what you're looking for.
Diving Top? It's not exactly draw, but it's a staple in my playgroup for a reason! Although.. All the draw might as well make Scry 3 useless.. Or really good?

I think staff of domination is banned in EDH. But among friends it doesn't really matter (until you do something stupid and oppressive).

Elyv posted:

If you're looking for Howling Mine effects, there's Temple Bell, Font of Mythos, Kami of the Crescent Moon, Rite of Flourishing, and probably some more that I missed.

poo poo, I'm picking up the Font and Rites. Thanks for the suggestions.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Deckit posted:

I think staff of domination is banned in EDH. But among friends it doesn't really matter (until you do something stupid and oppressive).

Recently unbanned. See here, under 'deck construction': http://mtgcommander.net/rules.php

As for buffing Tromokratis, you could just go with the painfully obvious route of color-swords you already have color swords, or the why-not-just-one-shot-them option in Strata Scythe.

EDIT: Oh! Or Runechanter's Pike, given the rest of your build.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

LordSaturn posted:

As for buffing Tromokratis, you could just go with the painfully obvious route of color-swords you already have color swords, or the why-not-just-one-shot-them option in Strata Scythe.

EDIT: Oh! Or Runechanter's Pike, given the rest of your build.

I still need to find a spare Light and Shadow to max out on pro-white for maximum Path/Swords protection. And yeah, Strata Scythe and the Pike will almost definitely make him into a 2 hit kill. That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks! Obviously I need Grappling Hook for some real 1-shot potential.

weird vanilla
Mar 20, 2002
When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry.

suicidesteve posted:

I still need to find a spare Light and Shadow to max out on pro-white for maximum Path/Swords protection. And yeah, Strata Scythe and the Pike will almost definitely make him into a 2 hit kill. That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks! Obviously I need Grappling Hook for some real 1-shot potential.

Given all the artifacts you're running, Grand Architect can help him reach the two-hit threshold with a sword and help pay for the sword's cast or equip cost.

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father

Deckit posted:

Dakra Mystic! Its great fun making everyone reveal their library and pitching a good card.

Dakra mystic is something I plan on abusing often in my newly created Lazav, Dimir Mastermind deck. Being able to have a nice look at every players top card is going to lead to hilarious consequences when I nab any of them on the cheap. If only someone else in my group regularly played eldrazi, now that would be a nice find on turn 4.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA
So a long while back, a goon posted a Xenagod commander deck and I instantly fell in love with the idea. (Side note - show yourself! I forgot who you are. I need to give you credit for the original deck.) Play a creature, make it huge, throw it at an opponent? Hilarious as poo poo. Save that idea for later while we dick around with Nekusar. Finally get tired of getting taken out first in every miltiplayer game, lets focus on big stompy things. I decided to take the deck and tinker around with it a bit. The original deck had a couple more expensive cards in it than I was willing to shell out for, so I trimmed it up a bit and made a few edits.

This is what I ended up with. Still a lot of the same cards, only a few changes. I'll continue to tweak it to my own tastes as I go on, but for now I really like it as is.

I've played it a few times, both in 1v1 and multiplayer, and I really love how it's working. I could've taken out someone yesterday in a 4-player game. Had Xenagos out, one player had Prossh. Played Word of Seizing on his Prossh, Assault Strobed it, swung at him for 20, decided not to sac a creature for 1-turn commander damage kill because I don't wanna be that guy, but the fact that I could have was amazing. This deck just makes my inner Timmy so happy. There are still around 29-30 proxies in it, but I'm slowly working to flesh them out - most people at my LGS don't carry many non-standard stuff.

Deckit
Sep 1, 2012

You also ramped hard enough to swing a trampling infect dude on turn 3 or 4. :colbert:

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Commander is the greatest format and if you disagree you can gently caress off and go back to playing Yu-Gi-Oh. :colbert:

Honestly though, Commander is my favorite format and it’s a shame that there aren't more people who play it. Like a lot of people I turned my nose up at it at first, but after experimenting with it for the first time a few months back I can’t see myself going back. The two things about EDH that attracted me the most to it was the card variety and how it’s multiplayer friendly. Lots of folks prefer to play Magic one-on-one but for me Magic is at its best when it’s with three or more people. It also makes the game more social. Then again I’m one of those people like Planechase so what do I know?

I’m currently playing an Orzhov control deck using Obzedat, Ghost Council. I use pillow fortish cards to dissuade or outright prohibit my opponents from attacking me while I use tutors and life-for-cards spells to acquire infinite combo and alt-win spells. It’s not the most graceful strategy, but I’ve won more matches than I should have using it and it’s fun as hell to play.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/get-cards-or-die-trying/

Question: Is it ever okay to play Divine Intervention? It’s pretty much the greatest dick move card ever, but the thing is that it’s only good for just that. Being a dick.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Macrame_God posted:

Question: Is it ever okay to play Divine Intervention? It’s pretty much the greatest dick move card ever, but the thing is that it’s only good for just that. Being a dick.

The answer to "is it okay to be a dick in EDH" is always yes. Especially if the card in question is an 8 drop that takes two turns to do anything unassisted. I do like that an opposing Hex Parasite/Clockspinning/Vampire Hexmage turns it into a blank card.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

BXCX posted:

The answer to "is it okay to be a dick in EDH" is always yes. Especially if the card in question is an 8 drop that takes two turns to do anything unassisted. I do like that an opposing Hex Parasite/Clockspinning/Vampire Hexmage turns it into a blank card.

But your own Hexmage ties the game, and nobody's going to see that coming. And to me, forcing a tie is the same as winning.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Yeah half the fun of Commander is trolling. At least half.

Friday night I was playing some dude who was playtesting a Talrand deck and I got Grand Abolisher out on turn 3. It shut down his whole deck and there wasn't anything he could do about it. :laugh:

netcat
Apr 29, 2008
Not like anyone's gonna go "welp guess we can't play anymore" if divine intervention triggers unless they really wanna stop playing

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Yeah half the fun of Commander is trolling. At least half.

Friday night I was playing some dude who was playtesting a Talrand deck and I got Grand Abolisher out on turn 3. It shut down his whole deck and there wasn't anything he could do about it. :laugh:

That's nothing. I once played a 4-player free for all against an Arcum Dagsson player who, with the help of Mana Vault and Copy Artifact, played Possessed Portal on turn three...in a multiplayer game. :suicide:

One guy scooped immediately and the other, who was playing Sliver Queen, hung in there. Luckily I already had Land Tax out so that saved me for a few turns until the Dagsson player grew a conscious and sacrificed the Portal out of sheer guilt. I can't really complain since I used to play the same card back in Modern with a Myr tribal deck, but still, playing a card like that in a free for all on turn three is just plain cruel and glorious.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

My favorite troll moment was turn 1 Sol Ring, turn 2 Tajic, turn 3 Worldslayer, turn 4 everyone scoops.

Also using Stonehewer to throw a Worldslayer on an unblocked dude then Quicksilver Amuleting an Avacyn in.

In fact, most of my troll moments involve Worldslayer. The rest were Enchanted Evening.

My other big troll moment was when I Maze of Ith'd a creature to keep my friend's Karn alive so he could restart the game.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
One of my finest moments was having 3 Sol Rings on turn 5-6.

They belonged to the other 3 players in the game :yarr:. Never did find my own to complete the set, but I did end up killing the table with Player 1's Bonehoard, Player 2's Serra Avatar, and Player 3's Skitheryx.

Ramirez dePietro's Grand Piracy Adventure is my favorite deck. Theft, reanimate (which is simply graveyard theft) and clone effects everywhere. It can be a bit variable depending on the other players' decks and boardstates, leading to awkward moments where I have a Lord of the Void and a handful of clone effects with nothing else good on the board, so an Evil Twin, Phyrexian Metamorph, Stolen Identity, and kicked Rite of Replication later, and I eventually win the game with 9 Lords.

(My other two decks are Kangee Burd-tribal aka "Wait how did I win? This deck is terrible", and Vaevictis Asmadi aka "EDH" aka "Alphastrike Dragon")

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jun 2, 2014

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
The group I was playing with last Tuesday had no idea how Goblins worked, which I figure was because of all the older cards like Recruiter and Matron I was using. I had Shattergang Brothers out so they left me alone because they didn't want their big creatures or whatever to die just yet, and allowed me to generate 300+ goblin tokens with Krenko while I had Siege-Gang Commander and Skirk Prospector out. I kept passing turns and tapping for more goblins before my turn started just to see if they could actually stop me.

Somebody played Wash Out naming red.

120 damage split across three players. :allears:

I should really build a second deck. Everyone knows me as "that guy with the degenerate goblin deck" at the moment and it'll be sad once they figure out the secret to defeating me is for everybody to attack be down to zero before I can play Recruiter/Ringleader.

Mercury Crusader fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jun 2, 2014

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Mercury Crusader posted:

The group I was playing with last Tuesday had no idea how Goblins worked, which I figure was because of all the older cards like Recruiter and Matron I was using. I had Shattergang Brothers out so they left me alone because they didn't want their big creatures or whatever to die just yet, and allowed me to generate 300+ goblin tokens with Krenko while I had Siege-Gang Commander and Skirk Prospector out. I kept passing turns and tapping for more goblins before my turn started just to see if they could actually stop me.

Somebody played Wash Out naming red.

120 damage split across three players. :allears:

I should really build a second deck. Everyone knows me as "that guy with the degenerate goblin deck" at the moment and it'll be sad once they figure out the secret to defeating me is for everybody to attack be down to zero before I can play Recruiter/Ringleader.

I was playing my Goblins deck on Saturday night against a Nekusar deck and a Geist of Saint Traft deck and something else. The turn after I cast Goblin Recruiter and spent at least 5 full minutes stacking my deck, the Nekusar player cast Mind Grind on me for 3. I couldn't even be mad about that because it was an amazing troll.

Best part is I ended up winning anyway because the last 2 players were me and the Nekusar player and I was gonna die during my next upkeep but I had just enough mana and tokens to cast Roar of the Crowd at him and then swing at him with all my goblin tokens and... Hellrider. :black101:

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
For the record, I'm not entirely opposed to posting full decklists here but decided to stick with brewhaus convention because one poster responded to my request for feedback. Anyways, I was recording what foils and such I had for my main EDH deck and thought I'd share it here because it's my baby and it feels baller as hell.

I'm happy with how the deck works, I usually spend the early game ramping and then gaining a shitload of life by dumping an inordinate amount of tokens on the field. Recent additions include: Reap and Sow for a Rampant Growth (although I may switch Kodama's Reach for the Rampant Growth), Well of Lost Dreams for Greater Good, and Mitotic Slime for something that wasn't as interesting.

Upcoming changes include picking up a foil Reflecting Pool and Altar of Dementia from Conspiracy since they've finally been confirmed, switching White Sun's Zenith for Sprout Swarm once it comes in the mail, and deciding if Hydra Broodmaster is worth cutting something for.

quote:

Deck: Trostani's Tokentown Bonanza

//Lands
1 Ancient Tomb (FTV Foil)
1 Command Tower (Judge Foil)
1 Emeria, the Sky Ruin (Foil)
1 Evolving Wilds (FNM Foil)
5 Forest (All Foil: ISD #264 JPN, M13 #247 JPN, THS #249 RUS, RTR #274 SPA, ODY #349 CHN)
1 Gaea's Cradle (Zug Signed)
1 Gavony Township (Foil)
1 Grasslands
1 High Market (FTV Foil)
1 Krosan Verge (Foil)
1 Mosswort Bridge (Foil)
1 Oran-Rief, the Vastwood (Foil)
6 Plains (All Foil: DGM Prerelease SPA & JPN, MIR #290 JPN, M14 #230 JPN, THS #231 KOR, 7th #341 SPA)
1 Razorverge Thicket (Foil)
1 Reflecting Pool
1 Reliquary Tower (FNM Foil)
1 Saltcrusted Steppe (Foil)
1 Savannah (Revised)
1 Selesnya Sanctuary (Foil)
1 Stirring Wildwood (Foil)
1 Strip Mine (FTV Foil)
1 Sungrass Prairie (Foil)
1 Sunpetal Grove (M11 Foil)
1 Temple Garden (RTR Foil)
1 Temple of Plenty (JPN Foil)
1 Winding Canyons
1 Windswept Heath (BaronVonVaderham Foil Proxy)
1 Wooded Bastion (Foil)

//Spells
1 Altar of Dementia
1 Aura Shards (Foil)
1 Batterskull (GP Foil)
1 Beastmaster Ascension (Foil)
1 Conjurer's Closet (Foil)
1 Cultivate (FNM Foil)
1 Darksteel Plate (Foil)
1 Decree of Justice (SCO Foil)
1 Defense of the Heart
1 Doubling Season (MMA Foil)
1 Earthcraft
1 Elspeth, Knight-Errant (DD Foil)
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Erratic Portal
1 Garruk, Primal Hunter (M13 Foil)
1 Genesis Wave (Foil)
1 Hour of Reckoning (Foil)
1 Kodama's Reach (MMA Foil)
1 Lightning Greaves (FNM Foil)
1 Luminarch Ascension (Foil)
1 Mimic Vat (Foil)
1 Mirari's Wake (CMA Foil)
1 Natural Order
1 Parallel Lives (Foil)
1 Phyrexian Processor
1 Phyrexian Rebirth (Foil)
1 Primal Vigor
1 Reap and Sow (Foil)
1 Selesnya Signet (Foil)
1 Skyshroud Claim
1 Sol Ring (FTV Foil)
1 Squirrel Nest (ODY Foil)
1 Survival of the Fittest
1 Swords to Plowshares (FTV Foil)
1 Sylvan Library (4th BB SPA)
1 Trading Post (M13 Foil)
1 Unexpectedly Absent
1 Well of Lost Dreams (Foil)
1 White Sun's Zenith (Foil)

//Creatures
1 Archangel of Thune (SPA)
1 Armada Wurm (Foil in the mail)
1 Avenger of Zendikar (Foil in the mail)
1 Captain of the Watch (M13 Foil)
1 Craterhoof Behemoth (Foil)
1 Darien, King of Kjeldor (Foil)
1 Deranged Hermit (Judge Foil)
1 Eternal Witness (FNM Foil)
1 Geist-Honored Monk (Foil)
1 Giant Adephage (Foil)
1 Mitotic Slime (M11 Foil)
1 Nylea, God of the Hunt (Foil)
1 Rampaging Baloths (Prerelease Foil)
1 Scavenging Ooze (DotP Foil)
1 Seedborn Muse (LEG Foil)
1 Sigarda, Host of Herons (Foil)
1 Solemn Simulacrum (M12 Foil)
1 Terastodon (Big Box Foil)
1 Trostani's Summoner (Foil)
1 Trostani, Selesnya's Voice (Foil)
1 Voice of Resurgence
1 Wolfbriar Elemental (Foil)
1 Worldspine Wurm (Foil)
1 Wurmcoil Engine (Prerelease Foil)

Display deck statistics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OssiansFolly
Aug 3, 2012

Suffering at the factory of sadness every year.
Can someone correct the thread title for me? It has been bothering me for a few days because "definition" is spelled wrong...

Also, EDH>Modern.